Need a new gaming mouse...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coolmonkeykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 coolmonkeykid
Member since 2004 • 3276 Posts

My 3 year old Logitech mx510 mouse is having trouble with the left clicker, so i need a new gaming mouse. The only problem is I can only spend between $30-$40. Can anyone show me a good mouse that isn't rediculously overpriced?

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4388 Posts
Logitech g5
Jimko2222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jimko2222
Member since 2006 • 236 Posts

I currently own a Razer Lachesis (which is quite glorious and ill take over a G9 any day), but I formerly used a Logitech G5 which even still I occasionally use on the PC my mom now uses.

I would highly reccomend the Logitech G5, it's $50, which is a bit pricey, but its pretty well worth it. It feels really nice, decent button placement, and very nice sensitivity and overall good build.

There is also the Razer Copperhead and Deathadder which are $55 and $50 respetively, but I'd still go with the G5 as those 2 Razers in my opinion are nice, but the G5 ousts them in terms of comfort (esp if youve been using a logitech already, going from one of those to a Razer mouse took me a while to get used to), nice weight, and little better quality.

Only other thing i'd say might work well would be the Logitech MX518 is pretty good and only $40 but it's also Optical, not Laser like all of the others listed.