This topic is locked from further discussion.

BooM_JEsTeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BooM_JEsTeR
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
hi, im pretty new to these forums but i do know a bit about pcs, although recently ive been getting lag from my mouse, ive tried re-calibrating it, replacing the batteries and using it without a mouse but none of these seem to work, is there any way i can reduce this lag? also, i get mouse lag everywhere, not just on games, i get it on the desktop too :O
--Anna--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 --Anna--
Member since 2007 • 4636 Posts

Get a wired mouse.

soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

It's the latency time between your movement and that information traveling to your dongle and into the processor. New batteries and such will do nothing to help that. You just either need a higher quality wireless mouse or a mouse with a wire. I would recommend wired, it's almost instant response.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
I've owned several wireless mice, and I've never had an issue with mouse lag. Are your drivers up to date? Are there background processes that may be creating the latency?
soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

I've owned several wireless mice, and I've never had an issue with mouse lag. Are your drivers up to date? Are there background processes that may be creating the latency?superclocked
It could also be that his mouse is a peice of junk. I had some logitech wireless mouse that had quite a bit of latency.

OP, what is your mouse?