Motionjoy+ Dualshock3 (PC)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by fearhome21 (340 posts) -

Hello guys im using motionjoy to connect my dualshock 3 playstasion 3 controller to my computer.. so i downloaded this ds3.tool aka motionjoy and i run it and i pluged the usb from my controller to my pc and it says unkown device * this device is not recognized by windows so what do i do now? its not even recognized in motionjoy im sure that the usb hubs are working fine i tested a USB and it installed the drivers but what about the controller? i really want to use my dualshock for pes 2013 please some help of the pro guys here :(.. i plugged-unpluged 15+20 times but always the same messages it also sails windows failed to install the driver.. wth

#2 Posted by BeerMage (267 posts) -

Open motionjoy then go to driver manager and click "load driver". See if it helps :)

#3 Posted by oddballrulez (1642 posts) -

Open motionjoy then go to driver manager and click "load driver". See if it helps :)

BeerMage
This ;) Then set it up to your liking on the main page, click enable and test the vibration just to make sure :P
#4 Posted by BeerMage (267 posts) -

[QUOTE="BeerMage"]

oddballrulez

This ;) Then set it up to your liking on the main page, click enable and test the vibration just to make sure :P

I always check the vibration haha. I think it's best if you have it emulating the Xbox 360 pad since most games have it as the default.