MonsterMMORPG V2 Started - Browser MMORPG Game - Pokemon Style :)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 MonsterMMORPG
Member since 2011 • 210 Posts

A long time in development, [size=16]Monster MMORPG V2[/size] is here! At least for some players :)

You can add my public Skype for any questions. Skype username : MonsterMMORPG

[size=16]So what is Monster MMORPG ?[/size]

Monster MMORPG is a free to play, browser based, full scale MMORPG game with development driven by our player base.  Currently, the game is being developed by Furkan Gözükara (M.Sc.) with the help of volunteer players and artists.  Check the credits for more information.

The game started as a free online Pokemon MMORPG but was taken down for a period of time and converted into Monster MMORPG Version 1.  We kept the Pokemon style game play, but are no longer infringing on Nintendo's copyright.  While Nintendo drags its feet on making an online Pokemon MMORPG, we continue to add content and build onto the base of our game.  We have since moved onto Version 2, with a cleaner interface, NPC challenges, and many more features on the way!  The game is continually improving.

If you are familiar with Pokemon style games, you will have no problem getting started in Monster MMORPG.

We currently have:

• More than 1,200 Monsters
  • 18 Unique types
  • 3,000 Different attack moves
  • Over 200 Monster abilities
  • 100 Monster natures
  • A Unique Values (UV) system (similar to IV values in Pokemon)
  • Training Points (TP) system (similar to EV values in Pokemon)
  • NPC Trainers to battle
  • 19 Arenas, each with a challenging opponent inside
  • PvP battles

Each Monster has a unique ability pool and upon capture, they get 3 random abilities from this abilities pool.  With the addition of UV, TP, Nature and Abilities no two Monsters are exactly the same.

Monster MMORPG is also one of the few browser-based MMORPG games that fully supports live PvP battles.  We've thoroughly tested the mechanics out, so you and your friends can battle online without worrying about 'sleep hax' or other insane exploits seen often in Pokemon-esque games.

On the main game page, you'll notice we have a large chat box to keep in touch with the other players. (Not to mention our Private Messaging system!)  Our chat supports 32 different country channels.

[size=16]Useful links and Screenshots![/size]

Home Page: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/
Register Page: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Register
MonsterDex (Like Pokedex) 1200+ Monsters: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterDex
Game Maps Main Page - 19 Zones: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Maps
Game Maps Search Page - 520 Maps: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Game-Maps
Gameplay Screenshots: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Screenshots
Gameplay Videos: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Videos
Game Profile Avatars: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Avatars
Game Banners: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Banners
Credits: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Credits
Game Strongest Monster: http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Aurorile-Monster-Dex-26
Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterMMORPG
Like Our Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG
Subscribe Our Official Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/MonsterMMORPG
Follow Our Official DeviantArt Page: http://monstermmorpg.deviantart.com
Follow Our Official Google Plus Page: https://plus.google.com/114217940126656555279/posts

[size=16]Quick Gameplay Hints[/size]
  • Keep pressing w,a,s,d or arrow keys or the navigation arrows at the game screen for moving fluently
  • You can enter Monster Center (It has Monster Center signboard) for healing and setup your team, and Monster Market(It has Shop signboard) for items and buy, sell, trade monsters
  • From navigation menus at control panel you can set your avatar, overworld sprite and change your starter monster
  • While battling, lower your opponent HP and throw monster box to catch it

Some screenshots :)

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
What a complete waste of time. For you I mean, not me. I had a great laugh at this pathetic web site game. And it cost me nothing, so I should thank you for the free laughs! You should take up stand-up comedy instead of game development. It's not illegal to outright steal other people's jokes. Loser.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Seems legit.

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonsterMMORPG

What a complete waste of time. For you I mean, not me. I had a great laugh at this pathetic web site game. And it cost me nothing, so I should thank you for the free laughs! You should take up stand-up comedy instead of game development. It's not illegal to outright steal other people's jokes. Loser.SKaREO

i won't argue with you good luck with your life

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonsterMMORPG

Seems legit.

BattleSpectre

yep :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]What a complete waste of time. For you I mean, not me. I had a great laugh at this pathetic web site game. And it cost me nothing, so I should thank you for the free laughs! You should take up stand-up comedy instead of game development. It's not illegal to outright steal other people's jokes. Loser.MonsterMMORPG

Don't worry about him, he is a resident elitest that hates pretty much everything that isn't an esport. God forbid pokemon has competition, though until your battles are properly animated (if thats an aim at all) I can't strive for much interest personally. I often wonder why there isn't a proper modern neopets but aimed at all devices.... but eh what do I know. Good luck with this. Nintendo are awful for lacking any creative innovation so go for it.
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]What a complete waste of time. For you I mean, not me. I had a great laugh at this pathetic web site game. And it cost me nothing, so I should thank you for the free laughs! You should take up stand-up comedy instead of game development. It's not illegal to outright steal other people's jokes. Loser.MonsterMMORPG

*WOOOSH* That's the sound of my post whizzing over your head, idiot.
-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#8 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

WoW already has the pokemans.

You failed to persuade me to play.

xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

What a complete waste of time. For you I mean, not me. I had a great laugh at this pathetic web site game. And it cost me nothing, so I should thank you for the free laughs! You should take up stand-up comedy instead of game development. It's not illegal to outright steal other people's jokes. Loser.SKaREO

Wow, I usually don't use memes and stuff but damn, umad. Umad. What's up with the rage?

overhead_drums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 overhead_drums
Member since 2010 • 338 Posts
[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]What a complete waste of time. For you I mean, not me. I had a great laugh at this pathetic web site game. And it cost me nothing, so I should thank you for the free laughs! You should take up stand-up comedy instead of game development. It's not illegal to outright steal other people's jokes. Loser.SKaREO

*WOOOSH* That's the sound of my post whizzing over your head, idiot.

When someone pity's you far to much to engage in an argument it does not make you the winner of anything as the argument you tried to instigate never existed. "*WOOOSH*"
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

Good job with the monster design, however I will not play the game due to the style of game that it is.

It's a blantant rip off of Pokemon, while yeah you may have spent time developing the game, I think you should have made it a different style. 

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MonsterMMORPG

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]What a complete waste of time. For you I mean, not me. I had a great laugh at this pathetic web site game. And it cost me nothing, so I should thank you for the free laughs! You should take up stand-up comedy instead of game development. It's not illegal to outright steal other people's jokes. Loser.MBirdy88

Don't worry about him, he is a resident elitest that hates pretty much everything that isn't an esport. God forbid pokemon has competition, though until your battles are properly animated (if thats an aim at all) I can't strive for much interest personally. I often wonder why there isn't a proper modern neopets but aimed at all devices.... but eh what do I know. Good luck with this. Nintendo are awful for lacking any creative innovation so go for it.

unfortunately i am not planning animation at this point. because it is impossible :)

anyway prepared a nice game play tutorial video 1080p full hd :)

Gameplay tutorial video 1080p full HD :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cfFZMEgvU&hd=1

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonsterMMORPG

Good job with the monster design, however I will not play the game due to the style of game that it is.

It's a blantant rip off of Pokemon, while yeah you may have spent time developing the game, I think you should have made it a different style. 

WiiMan21

it is not possible to make everyone happy :)

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WiiMan21

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

MonsterMMORPG

What I'm getting at is why not create a game that is original? If I wanted to play a game like Pokemon why not just play Pokemon?
MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MonsterMMORPG

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

WiiMan21

What I'm getting at is why not create a game that is original? If I wanted to play a game like Pokemon why not just play Pokemon?

because there is no such game

we are not exactly same as pokemon. actually we are improved version of pokemon with more features and mmorpg version :)

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WiiMan21

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"][QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

MonsterMMORPG

we are not exactly same as pokemon. actually we are improved version of pokemon with more features and mmorpg version :)

Hey buddy, There is such a game, it's called pokemon.

Also, there is an MMO pokemon game out right now:

Right here

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MonsterMMORPG

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"] What I'm getting at is why not create a game that is original? If I wanted to play a game like Pokemon why not just play Pokemon?WiiMan21

Right here

it is out there until nintendo lawyer sends dmca

happened to me i know :)

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WiiMan21

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

MonsterMMORPG

Right here

Don't think it will happen to them, considering they're using pokemon, they're not stealing anything.
MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MonsterMMORPG

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

Right here

WiiMan21

Don't think it will happen to them, considering they're using pokemon, they're not stealing anything.

I was doing to same lol. Actually i was even advertising official pokemon games at my main page at the top There were links to official pokemon games at the biggest shops with thumbnails :)

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MonsterMMORPG

Special weekend EXP & Gold bonus event started

250% EXP and 250% Gold bonus from all battles

If you are a newbie please watch full hd 1080p gameplay tutorial video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cfFZMEgvU&hd=1

Homepage: http://www.monstermmorpg.com

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#21 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts
What a ****.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
You're an a**hole. And considering that you wasted your own time getting in little condescending jabs like "you should take up stand-up comedy" and "loser." when you could have easily avoided posting that and left the thread speaks to you being one. To TC: Not my cup of tea, but good luck with this. It takes time and effort to develop ANY game, so gotta have respect for that.
MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MonsterMMORPG

@vfibsux @chrisrooR

thank you very much for your replys.  And you are totally right.

BombingSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BombingSystems
Member since 2012 • 140 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"] What I'm getting at is why not create a game that is original? If I wanted to play a game like Pokemon why not just play Pokemon?WiiMan21

Right here

I actually ran into 4 pokemon MMo's, pokemon world online being the best so far imo. Hopefully they don't get taken down...
Avatar image for killertrumpet92
killertrumpet92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 killertrumpet92
Member since 2007 • 440 Posts

Im surprised that no one pointed out that this guy blatantly stole art work from the pokemon games. This so called game has the same over world sprites as pokemon. Have fun with the lawyers buddy. 

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MonsterMMORPG

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

BombingSystems

Right here

I actually ran into 4 pokemon MMo's, pokemon world online being the best so far imo. Hopefully they don't get taken down...

well i don't know according to what but they tend to close pokemon games when they become popular

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MonsterMMORPG

Im surprised that no one pointed out that this guy blatantly stole art work from the pokemon games. This so called game has the same over world sprites as pokemon. Have fun with the lawyers buddy. 

killertrumpet92

now hold right there

which one of the art is from Pokemon ?

killertrumpet92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 killertrumpet92

[QUOTE="killertrumpet92"]

MonsterMMORPG

now hold right there

which one of the art is from Pokemon ?

None of your monsters are from pokemon (from what I can tell), but you can tell from those screen shots that the world itself is using the same attributes as the ds pokemon games. Give me a few minuites and ill put up a side by side comparing the two.

killertrumpet92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 killertrumpet92

Ok, here is your little game, look at the trees and the buildings in the top left corner.                     BS Copycat                                                                                                 

Now here is some pics from pokemon diamond, look at the trees and the buildings, look familiar?                                                                                                

Pastoria_City_DP.png

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MonsterMMORPG

Ok, here is your little game, look at the trees and the buildings in the top left corner.                     BS Copycat                                                                                                 

Now here is some pics from pokemon diamond, look at the trees and the buildings, look familiar?                                                                                                

Pastoria_City_DP.png

killertrumpet92

you should learn laws then talk

style can not be copyrighted . there are many clone games such as age of empires and empire earth

if we are not using their official tiles we are completey legal :cool:

killertrumpet92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 killertrumpet92

Ok, here is your little game, look at the trees and the buildings in the top left corner.                                                                                                   

MonsterMMORPG

style can not be copyrighted . there are many clone games such as age of empires and empire earth

So let me get this strait. You are saying that you can just copy and paste objects and backdrops from other games, call it your own, and every thing will be all peachy? Your stuff isn't in the "style" of pokemon, that sh!t was ripped strait from it and you know it.

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts

I think you better speak to Apple and Samsung if you think style cant be copyrighted. I think they had some pretty big lawsuits due to what was perceived as copied UI styles on their tablets.

You can scream until your blue in the face that this isnt clear theft of an IP but I'm sure ninty will come down on you like a ton of bricks when they find out about it.

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MonsterMMORPG

[QUOTE="MonsterMMORPG"]

Ok, here is your little game, look at the trees and the buildings in the top left corner.                                                                                                   

killertrumpet92

So let me get this strait. You are saying that you can just copy and paste objects and backdrops from other games, call it your own, and every thing will be all peachy? Your stuff isn't in the "style" of pokemon, that sh!t was ripped strait from it and you know it.

you really should learn what does rip off mean :) every tile we are using is drawn from scracth :) all of them belongs to either monstermmorpg or the respected artists since we also used public ones. since they are just similar you are screaming here

MonsterMMORPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MonsterMMORPG

I think you better speak to Apple and Samsung if you think style cant be copyrighted. I think they had some pretty big lawsuits due to what was perceived as copied UI styles on their tablets.

You can scream until your blue in the face that this isnt clear theft of an IP but I'm sure ninty will come down on you like a ton of bricks when they find out about it.

bonafidetk

those cases are all political :) Apple got beaten very bad by Samsung so trying to scam them via USA goverment

anyway as i said we are not using any official thing from Nintendo

no tile no artwork etc. they are all drawn from scracth. nintendo does not own anything.