MMORPG and im stressed >.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 o0Panic0o
Member since 2006 • 253 Posts

okay so im getting a new pc. i hope, a real nice big one XD. ive been looking for like a YEAR for good MMORPG games, and have only found a pirate one and guild of wars. i am limited cuz i dont want games you may monthly or yearly for. just one payment, and i dont want one to download cuz they suck. any suggestions of games? besides guild of wars?

what i prefer in a game:

making guilds with others, like horses or somthing to transport by (cuz other wise i sit forever with my finger on the arrow key, non complicated colors going off every time i fight, good graphics, online, and moving with the arrows, not clicking of the mouse. i also like a big selection of cloths and weapons to choose from. ooh and cool looking scenery.

sorry guys its a tall order, but i would like the help ^.^

o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 o0Panic0o
guild of wars is online, like u make guilds with other people from around the world right??
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts
guild of wars is online, like u make guilds with other people from around the world right??o0Panic0o
Yes, it is. And you don't have to travel forever to get somewhere, once you've been there once you can go to it just by clicking on the map.
FreakGuy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FreakGuy123
Member since 2008 • 108 Posts
Guild Wars is the only one I know that you pay once, get activation code and play forever.
o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 o0Panic0o
o.o that really sucks. AHHH well, what ever i guess it could be fun >.> i could try haha. is there a good selection of girls to choose from?
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 br0kenrabbit

first of all, you might want to delete the part of your original post in which you mention you found pirated games. fireandcloud

I think he's talking about Pirates of the Caribbean.
fireandcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 fireandcloud
Member since 2005 • 5118 Posts
[QUOTE="fireandcloud"]

first of all, you might want to delete the part of your original post in which you mention you found pirated games. br0kenrabbit

I think he's talking about Pirates of the Caribbean.

ah, i see. i'll delete my post, since i'm just babbling anyhow.

AnotherKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 AnotherKill
Member since 2007 • 1341 Posts
If you get Guild Wars, Get the platinum edition, I think you get the original Guild Wars and the new expansion with it. I used to play Guild Wars and I think it fits your description except that you wont find many people in smaller outposts/towns because the world is a bit bigger than most MMORPGs.
Crzy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Crzy1
Member since 2003 • 359 Posts

EDIT:Unquoted

As far as freebies, none of them are all that great in my experience. Guild Wars was a good bit of fun, but at level 20 (the level cap) it kind of hit a brick wall and it's extremely linear. If you really want a great MMO you're probably going to have to pay a monthly fee, but there are a lot of mediocre ones out there that are OK to throw some time at if you have absolutely nothing else to play.

o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 o0Panic0o

haha im a she >.< and i was talking about pirates of the burning sea. haha soooo you have to buy the original game, which is like 40 bucks then the expansion which is like 60.. 0.0 okay. (guild of wars) is it fun? do u guys recomend it?

fireandcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fireandcloud

haha im a she >.< and i was talking about pirates of the burning sea. haha soooo you have to buy the original game, which is like 40 bucks then the expansion which is like 60.. 0.0 okay. (guild of wars) is it fun? do u guys recomend it?

o0Panic0o

ah, i thought you were some middle-aged, fat pervert who likes pretending to be girls on mmos (hence, your question regarding 'good selections of girls'). never mind.

now that you revealed you're a girl, you're gonna get like 1000 new people checking out your profile. :) not sure why that always seems to happen...

o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 o0Panic0o

HAHAHA no ewww. and i have like nuthin in my profile. i just like mmorpg games cuz they fun and me and my friends like to team up and stuff. >.< weird i no but its fun

fireandcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fireandcloud

HAHAHA no ewww. and i have like nuthin in my profile. i just like mmorpg games cuz they fun and me and my friends like to team up and stuff. >.< weird i no but its fun

o0Panic0o

ok, now that you revealed you have nothing on your profile, you'll only get 999 new people checking it out. ;)

if you like playing with your friends on mmorpgs, just get the games your friends play, no? even if it means paying monthly fees. a small sacrifice, i think, for gaming goodness.

or just get guild wars; sounds like what you're looking for.

lenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lenson
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

You could try hellgates london. Sure its not that great, but I find it entertaining and onlines free if you want crappy support a bunch of glitches and no new content and paying for its not much better, but its totally awesome!

o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 o0Panic0o

hahah there i changed my profile around >.< i get back the 1000 hahaha. thaks for the help. id do the monthly thing but i dont have a job, and came in debt with my cell phone so my dad pays it and i dont want him payin off the game, altho it is small... maybe ill ask. i d k i think ill try guild of wars. and my friends and sis tried the wow demo, then started looking for games so right now we play nuthin. i will tell dem bout guild of wars tho. thanks soo much!

fireandcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 fireandcloud

hahah there i changed my profile around >.< i get back the 1000 hahaha. thaks for the help. id do the monthly thing but i dont have a job, and came in debt with my cell phone so my dad pays it and i dont want him payin off the game, altho it is small... maybe ill ask. i d k i think ill try guild of wars. and my friends and sis tried the wow demo, then started looking for games so right now we play nuthin. i will tell dem bout guild of wars tho. thanks soo much!

o0Panic0o

:)

oh yeah, i forgot about demos. yes, you should definitely check out the demos. both wow and guild have demos. good thinking.

o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 o0Panic0o
oooh okay thankyou! :3
o0Panic0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 o0Panic0o
hey... quick question... when u type sumthin in or anyone else does, does it apear over the head and in a box in the corner, or only in the corner?
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 br0kenrabbit
hey... quick question... when u type sumthin in or anyone else does, does it apear over the head and in a box in the corner, or only in the corner?o0Panic0o
It does both.
SimpJee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SimpJee
Member since 2002 • 18309 Posts
Shadowbane is free, it was awesome when I played it years ago. Lots of Player v. Player though.
lenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lenson
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

Shadowbane is free, it was awesome when I played it years ago. Lots of Player v. Player though.SimpJee

Yea if you don't mind the dated graphics shadowbane is a good one. I really liked the interface where you could put your action icons anywhere you wanted.