This topic is locked from further discussion.

LeobritoWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 0

#1 LeobritoWing
Member since 2008 • 131 Posts

I wanted ahelp,beforeIbuyMass Effect3I had seensome filmshere on the siteof the gamethat Isawwhen I played.I'vefinished the gameand videoplayersuch asbeinga womanI did not see,but I think thisisthe startwhen choosingthe option of beingfemaleI think,but my questionis, there aretwostoriesin the gameor is it justa?

Avatar image for charmingcharlie
charmingcharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 charmingcharlie
Member since 2006 • 1244 Posts

You might want to hold off on buying Mass Effect 3 and buy a new keyboard instead, you space bar appears to be defective. As far as I can tell from your post you are asking if there are two separate story lines in Mass Effect 3, 1 for the male Shepard and 1 for the female Shepard is that right ? If so then the answer is NO the story line stays the same regardless of gender. There are certain differences depending on what gender you choose to play, for example the people you can romance in the game differ depending on which gender you are playing.

Avatar image for i_saw_a_mudcrab
i_saw_a_mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 i_saw_a_mudcrab
Member since 2007 • 1015 Posts

whatthe helldid ijust readalso masseffect 3is apretty boringand cheesy hollywoodb moviedisguised asagame

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts

whatthe helldid ijust readalso masseffect 3is apretty boringand cheesy hollywoodb moviedisguised asagame

i_saw_a_mudcrab
what he said
LeobritoWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LeobritoWing

The space baris notbad,there wasan errorin submittingyourpost, butthanks for the helpon the game.

LeobritoWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LeobritoWing

There was an errorin the first post, so they areresubmitting

I wanted a help, before I buy Mass Effect 3 I had seen some films here on the siteof the game that I saw when I played. I've finished the game and video player such as being a woman I did not see, but I think this is the start when choosing the option of being female I think, but my question is, there are two stories in the game or is it just a?

LordRork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 LordRork
Member since 2004 • 2692 Posts

It follows the same model as the first two (which you've played, right?). Different gender, same plot, a few different pieces of dialogue (the chauvinists try to stick it to FemShep...and fail).