MaldoHD v4.0 Fix 1 & 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

I want to download maldoHD 4,but the fixes/patches for the mod have been deleted from the page where maldo uploaded them.

Does anyone know where I can download them from?

I searched the internet,and I found 2 websites which had both the mod and the patches,but they gave me very poor download speeds...around 25kb/s.

homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 homeboylizard
Member since 2010 • 1289 Posts

I want to download maldoHD 4,but the fixes/patches for the mod have been deleted from the page where maldo uploaded them.

I searched the internet,and I found 2 websites which had both the mod and the patches,but they gave me very poor download speeds...around 25kb/s.

call_of_duty_10
The mod can be downloaded from here:http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/102726/crysis-2-maldohd-v4-0-final-with-fixes And for the fixes...Maldo removed them from Dropbox but aren't they less than 10 MB anyway? I suggest just waiting it out.
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 call_of_duty_10
[QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

homeboylizard
The mod can be downloaded from here:http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/102726/crysis-2-maldohd-v4-0-final-with-fixes And for the fixes...Maldo removed them from Dropbox but aren't they less than 10 MB anyway? I suggest just waiting it out.

The mod and the fixes are packed into a single rar file in that link^ I am downloading the mod atm from somewhere else,so I just need the fixes now.
homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 homeboylizard
[QUOTE="homeboylizard"][QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

call_of_duty_10

The mod and the fixes are packed into a single rar file in that link^ I am downloading the mod atm from somewhere else,so I just need the fixes now.

So did I solve the problem?
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 call_of_duty_10

[QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"][QUOTE="homeboylizard"] The mod can be downloaded from here:http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/102726/crysis-2-maldohd-v4-0-final-with-fixes And for the fixes...Maldo removed them from Dropbox but aren't they less than 10 MB anyway? I suggest just waiting it out.homeboylizard

Not really:P

That file on atomicgamer is 1.56 gb in size.It is a .rar file that contains both the mod and the fixes,but you can't download at >50kb/s from that website.I found a source that lets you download at a good speed,but it doesn't have the fixes.

Say,do you have the mod?Can you upload the fixes somewhere?

homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 homeboylizard

[QUOTE="homeboylizard"][QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"] The mod and the fixes are packed into a single rar file in that link^ I am downloading the mod atm from somewhere else,so I just need the fixes now.call_of_duty_10

That file on atomicgamer is 1.56 gb in size.It is a .rar file that contains both the mod and the fixes,but you can't download at >50kb/s from that website.I found a source that lets you download at a good speed,but it doesn't have the fixes.

I had it but it made my game crash way too often so I un-installed. But I remember that Atomic let me DL at max speeds???
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 call_of_duty_10
[QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

[QUOTE="homeboylizard"] So did I solve the problem?homeboylizard

I had it but it made my game crash way too often so I un-installed. But I remember that Atomic let me DL at max speeds???

Nevermind,I found the fixes on a polish website. Had to use a translator to create an account,but I was able to download them easily after that.
homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 homeboylizard
[QUOTE="homeboylizard"][QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"] Not really:P

call_of_duty_10

Nevermind,I found the fixes on a polish website. Had to use a translator to create an account,but I was able to download them easily after that.

Hehe. Glad you solved your problems.