LOTR Battle For Middle Earth II

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerJon73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TigerJon73
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I was wondering if someone could help me with a question about this game. I played it some on my old 360 about 4 years ago and have an itch to play it again, but I sold my 360 some time back and don't have the time for another game console. I was thinking about getting it for PC, but good lord, I can't believe how much it is at eBay and Amazon. Is it in high demand after the release of the Hobbit? Also, if I ever were to come across a deal, how can I tell if my PC is powerful enough to run it? Thanks for any help.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

EA lost the LOTR licence, and had to stop making the game. It's no longer being manufactured, not available from any (legit) DD service, and the MP servers have all been shut down. That's why the prices are so ridiculous. It's now a collector's item. My advice? If you just want to replay the single player, pirate it. You're not going to find a legit copy for any reasonable price, and if you buy a copy from someone on Ebay or Amazon, it's not like any of that money is going to the publisher, anyway. One of the only cases where I believe piracy is justified, and doesn't hurt anyone.

Oh, and as for whether or not your PC will run it. Shouldn't be hard to find the minimum specs on google.

TigerJon73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TigerJon73
I don't know squat about getting a pirated copy. How can I get one? A torrent?
EliteM0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 EliteM0nk3y
Member since 2010 • 3382 Posts
I don't know squat about getting a pirated copy. How can I get one? A torrent?TigerJon73
You will have to google it, we are not allowed to talk about torrents and that stuff for the obvious reasons. But it isn't hard
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Unfortunately for you we don't discuss torrents here. I sympathize with you, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help.

HtUNity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HtUNity
How is this game btw??
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

My girlfriend still has a copy, maybe I should tell her how much it's worth :shock: