This topic is locked from further discussion.

LaptopNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LaptopNoob
Member since 2015 • 10 Posts

I need help finding the best laptop for the price range I have of $600 to $700. I want to find the laptop with the best specs possible for the amount of money I have, on websites like Amazon or Ebay, or even in retail stores like Bestbuy. I've been trying to find a windows 7 laptop, but since I don't know much about what makes a laptop good for the price range I have, I haven't made much progress in finding something I want to buy. If anyone can recommend some laptops it would be greatly appreciated :)

Btw I'm new to this forum, I'm not sure If I posted my question in right section so if I didn't please direct me to the right one

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

@laptopnoob said:

I need help finding the best laptop for the price range I have of $600 to $700. I want to find the laptop with the best specs possible for the amount of money I have, on websites like Amazon or Ebay, or even in retail stores like Bestbuy. I've been trying to find a windows 7 laptop, but since I don't know much about what makes a laptop good for the price range I have, I haven't made much progress in finding something I want to buy. If anyone can recommend some laptops it would be greatly appreciated :)

Btw I'm new to this forum, I'm not sure If I posted my question in right section so if I didn't please direct me to the right one

The forum Topic names are bit mis-leading. They need to correct them so they're not so easily mistaken....people see "PC/Mac/Linux" and they just dump all the computer (hardware) questions here. I don't blame them for making the mistake. This forum is should be "PC/Mac/Linux Games and Software"

You need to look for the AV/Hardware Center to post any computer hardware questions.

LaptopNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 LaptopNoob
Member since 2015 • 10 Posts

@neatfeatguy: Oh okay, I'll repost it there, thank you

Avatar image for deactivated-579f651eab962
deactivated-579f651eab962

Forum Posts