Kane and Lynch Anyone?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

prlyknitswtr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 prlyknitswtr
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts
I just installed this on my PC again last night. Im curious if anyone still plays it. Its been out since Oct 07 but still on v1.0 haha, its not too bad its pretty fast paced with good voice acting. I dont understand why people dont like it.
Budz420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Budz420
Member since 2007 • 152 Posts

I didnt like it because i thought the shooting was ******* terrible. i did have it for the 360 though

prlyknitswtr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 prlyknitswtr
haha ok well thats a justified answer. Rumor has it that there might be a movie and i think Bruce Willis already said he'd play Kane, and of course they're going after Billy Bob for Lynch haha.
Budz420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Budz420
Member since 2007 • 152 Posts

i'd see the movie, the story for kane and lynch seemed pretty good, i did only get half way though lol.

when i said the shooting was terrible i meant that coz if i remember correctly he moved the gun around so slowly it was frustrating

prlyknitswtr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 prlyknitswtr
ohh yea i know what you're talking about. the mouse speed, even at the fastest setting its still slow due to "smooth mouse". you cant turn off smooth mouse either. i also find the "over the shoulder" perspective annoying, like Gears or Dead Space.
GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

I dont understand why people dont like it.prlyknitswtr

IMO, better games to be playing. Enjoy it though.

TheFragcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 TheFragcat
Member since 2008 • 2466 Posts

I tried the demo, it seemed ok.

Doubt i will get it though.

johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 johnny27
Member since 2006 • 4400 Posts
it might be one of those games i'll buy once the price drops really low like less then 10$ just for the heck of it.
Jade_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 Jade_Monkey
Member since 2004 • 4830 Posts

I just installed this on my PC again last night. Im curious if anyone still plays it. Its been out since Oct 07 but still on v1.0 haha, its not too bad its pretty fast paced with good voice acting. I dont understand why people dont like it.prlyknitswtr

I am waiting for it to hit the $10 price before I buy it. I played the demo and thought the AI was too easy and it had a busted cover system. Other then that it was decent.

johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 johnny27

[QUOTE="prlyknitswtr"]I just installed this on my PC again last night. Im curious if anyone still plays it. Its been out since Oct 07 but still on v1.0 haha, its not too bad its pretty fast paced with good voice acting. I dont understand why people dont like it.Jade_Monkey

I am waiting for it to hit the $10 price before I buy it. I played the demo and thought the AI was too easy and it had a busted cover system. Other then that it was decent.

well actually a quick check on amazon reveals its selling brand new for less then 6$ so go ahead and buy it :D i might pick it up my self.
Phelaidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Phelaidar
Member since 2005 • 1533 Posts
It's a good game... Better than a lot of more popular games... It just had that problem with gamespot's review, and some gamers were stupid enough to say the game sucked because of that scandal...
thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
It's a good game but not that god.
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#13 Hellboard
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts

I didnt like it because i thought the shooting was ******* terrible. i did have it for the 360 though

Budz420
nah its better than gears of war that takes hundreds of bullets plus that every time you stand up the enemy paints you with blood
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hellboard
ask me my complain is that it aint like eg... army of two... id rather have more combat in the game than story situations, it was short too.. id say people hate it because GS fired the reviewer of the game, because eidos was not happy with the review and they said they never use commercials in this site again.... but again i dont care much...
johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnny27
ask me my complain is that it aint like eg... army of two... id rather have more combat in the game than story situations, it was short too.. id say people hate it because GS fired the reviewer of the game, because eidos was not happy with the review and they said they never use commercials in this site again.... but again i dont care much...Hellboard
yeah that pretty much sums it up and then a legion of 1 review followed not much different from the great spore riots on amazon
Tresca_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Tresca_
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts

I bought it when it came out, basing my decision on the previous Hitman games IOI did before hand.

Beyond the flaws with the combat, AI and the cover system, I thought it was alright. Wouldn't have minded trying out the multiplayer as well, but nobody plays it.

mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts
I got it on the 360, and I enjoyed it.
pauldaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pauldaddy
Member since 2009 • 135 Posts

i love kane and lynch on my 360! i think the shooting accuracy could be a hundred times better though, but yeah, i don't understand why more people don't like it either.

peace.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

haha ok well thats a justified answer. Rumor has it that there might be a movie and i think Bruce Willis already said he'd play Kane, and of course they're going after Billy Bob for Lynch haha.prlyknitswtr

They would fit in perfectly!

Avatar image for KoRnrulz_Altair
KoRnrulz_Altair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KoRnrulz_Altair
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Yeah i love this game too !! ......its strange ppl dont like it :S .....
404-not-found

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 404-not-found
Member since 2009 • 1050 Posts
Kane & Lynch was one of the most fun I had in 2007 along with Crysis. Great characters, story, voice acting, graphics, music. Everything I love in a game.
NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
the shooting is terrible
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 rmfd341
Member since 2008 • 3808 Posts
Well, the story was good, but gunplay was extremely weak and the cover system was bad...
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Hellboard
the shooting is terrible NSR34GTR
Hell no, worse than gears of wars? i find that hard to believe, what was terrible? enemies miss, they didnt unload on you EVERY time you stand up to shoot and you didnt have to unload a ton of ammo, unlike gears of war...
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

The game is decent at best.

I personally only ever play the game anymore when a friend has rented the game, and we do some of the online where you have to rob the banks,etc.. together.