Just dreamed about playing the new tomb raider.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gt350tsc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gt350tsc
Member since 2004 • 488 Posts

I'm just typing out as I've just got of bed, But it was an amazing dream. It was from the first person perspective and it sneaking past guards with lara female friend on that island. One guard fell behind so I decided to shoot him and it kinda surprised me the other guards hadn't  notice. 

Was nice though I was able to get ak 47 off the guard I took out. But just immersion you get from dream vs a game. How it was twilight still on the island and I could hear the stuff around me animals and so on. It kinda scared me and I woke up.:oops:

It will be interesting if someday video games give you the control you have in dreams but with out having to make key presses or move mouse. But I don't see us gamers getting that level control for long time. But for now I'm really itching to build a new computer and have triple monitors for a more  immersive video gameing experience. 

So anybody else have dream like that?

panndemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 panndemic
Member since 2013 • 39 Posts
I have an advice for you: Be careful what you wish. This should never be invented, because it will have a disastrous effect on humans. No one would actually want to leave that world after they enter. This thing happens even now, when technology is so primitive. Yes, people are that dumb. Moreover, I'd rather not play a video game while being unconscious.
gt350tsc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gt350tsc
[QUOTE="panndemic"]I have an advice for you: Be careful what you wish. This should never be invented, because it will have a disastrous effect on humans. No one would actually want to leave that world after they enter. This thing happens even now, when technology is so primitive. Yes, people are that dumb. Moreover, I'd rather not play a video game while being unconscious.

woah I never thought about that :O like in fallout 3 vault 112. That is scary. A bit too deep for me lol. My mind is blown.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
[QUOTE="panndemic"]I have an advice for you: Be careful what you wish. This should never be invented, because it will have a disastrous effect on humans. No one would actually want to leave that world after they enter. This thing happens even now, when technology is so primitive. Yes, people are that dumb. Moreover, I'd rather not play a video game while being unconscious.

Most things have a disastrous effect on humans, so stop being so melodramatic. Just use self-control. And if you're dreaming about playing games, it might be time to turn off the computer and go outside. I've been there after particularly long gaming stints (28 hours...etc playing WoW), and it's a sign to get some fresh air and see you're friends IRL.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

*dreamt

Cool fact, Dreamt is the only word in English that ends with the letters "mt" so it's worth remembering :P

gt350tsc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gt350tsc

[QUOTE="panndemic"]I have an advice for you: Be careful what you wish. This should never be invented, because it will have a disastrous effect on humans. No one would actually want to leave that world after they enter. This thing happens even now, when technology is so primitive. Yes, people are that dumb. Moreover, I'd rather not play a video game while being unconscious.chrisrooR
Most things have a disastrous effect on humans, so stop being so melodramatic. Just use self-control. And if you're dreaming about playing games, it might be time to turn off the computer and go outside. I've been there after particularly long gaming stints (28 hours...etc playing WoW), and it's a sign to get some fresh air and see you're friends IRL.

Funny part I don't even own the new tomb raider or even watched any clips with the last week. I plan on buying come steam summer sale. It must of came from a memory of watching a trailer or the demo on youtube.

I've been playing mostly skyrim and DC universe online. :)

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

*dreamt

Cool fact, Dreamt is the only word in English that ends with the letters "mt" so it's worth remembering :P

seanmcloughlin

I like UK English and AUS English, or even Canada, you get to use words like that. In US, we use dreamed and if you use dreamt, they think you're illiterate and an old geezer lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Please. Even if it does happen, we will be overpopulated anyway. You cant banish a technology on fear of worst case scenario.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

If real life was more rewarding for the 99%, we wouldnt have this problem, when I was a kid I couldnt wait to grow up, now all i do is work and pay bills, i make decent money but i will never be rich unless i win the lotto and this is true for almost everyone, it becomes a boring grind. In short life kinda sucks
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#10 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
This thread is cleaner than I was expecting.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

*dreamt

seanmcloughlin
Why do I feel like you've been waiting a long time to say that? :P
heytheredarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 heytheredarlin
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

No one cares about your dream.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Well even your mind is telling you to buy the game, what are you waiting for mang? :P

Twisted14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Twisted14
Member since 2007 • 3497 Posts
This thread is cleaner than I was expecting. nutcrackr
I could tell you about my Tomb Raider dreams if you'd like.