is there any game like warcraft but you have to do the fighting and not just cli

This topic is locked from further discussion.

d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#1 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts
i liked warcraft but  the fact that you just right clicked to attack was what made me stop playing (after a long time :D). is there any game like warcraft where you press buttons to fight. somthin like lord of the rings return of the king on ps2 where u pressed buttons to swing youre weapon.
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
Hmmm, not a fan of RTS games I see. Have you tried the Dynasty Warriors games? Huge battles and things, and there are several PS2 DW games and *A* or a couple DW games for the PC. I believe. I dont really know if there are any good PC hack n' slash games though...

I guess you could give Dark Messiah of Might and Magic a shot.
God of War and Spartan Total Warrior are very good PS2 Hack n' Slash games, however.

I actually enjoyed the game Rune quite a lot, granted, it wasn't a game with the best rating ever, but I enjoyed it.
d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#3 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts
i couldnt be bothered with ps2 games anymore they might be good but they are old. i guess ill have to wait for it to come out on ps3 or for the online dw to come on pc :(
2birds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 2birds
Member since 2006 • 773 Posts
Why not Oblivion or Dark Messiah?
ShotGunBunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 ShotGunBunny
Member since 2004 • 2184 Posts
Rune and Severance : Blade of Darkness are what you're looking for.
Now you just need to find them.
eclarkdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 eclarkdog
Member since 2004 • 1310 Posts
Mount & Blade is a low-end game playing as beta right now.  It's not a graphic masterpiece but has some of the most realistic medieval combat out there.
CGSrki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CGSrki
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts
Hey...did i understand you...you wnat some game like warcraft with left click to attack (i suggest runescape from www.miniclip.com) or some other gmae like warcraft or some game like warcraft what isnt point and click(i dont know game like that)
acidBURN1942

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 acidBURN1942
Member since 2002 • 4816 Posts
Mount & Blade is a low-end game playing as beta right now. It's not a graphic masterpiece but has some of the most realistic medieval combat out there.eclarkdog
hehehe i hope that couple in sweden finishes that game because I will gladly pay for it