Is Frontlines: Fuel of War All It's Hyped Up To Be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

--Rampage--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 --Rampage--
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts
Is this game really that great? Has anyone played it and can leave some info. Thanks.
crazyfist36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 crazyfist36
Member since 2003 • 574 Posts
i didnt even know the game had hype.i need a demo to judge
waza000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 waza000
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts

it sucks

gamespot kept deleting all my threads about "frontline sucks" ... i won't really try to look into companies and try to make a link ... but i highly doubt that the review of frontline on gamespot will be fair

OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts

it sucks

gamespot kept deleting all my threads about "frontline sucks" ... i won't really try to look into companies and try to make a link ... but i highly doubt that the review of frontline on gamespot will be fair

waza000
Certainly a game that will come and go.
Alex1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#5 Alex1029
Member since 2003 • 732 Posts
If you've played any of the Battlefield games, its much like those games with a slight twist. I personally like the squad based FPS games, and I've played the BETA. The game is ok....not great or outstanding...just ok. Its pretty much like any other multiplayer FPS out there, with nothing that really makes it stand out too much.
filmography

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 filmography
Member since 2004 • 3202 Posts
well we have to wait for the review/demo but it seems like it can be a pretty good game.
EndersAres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 EndersAres
Member since 2005 • 5711 Posts
Been playing it since noon. So far I'm very disappointed. It runs like crap and it has a crappy menu system and not enough graphical/audio options. No anti-cheat system, which is a big deal. Horrible server browser. It's just pathetic really. I can't really rate the game yet. Soon.
axdkn912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 axdkn912
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Personally by experience, Frontlines is the suckiest and most bug-infested game I have ever bought in my ENTIRE life! The amount of tech problems I faced is enough to turn off anyone even before playing. 1) The game installation takes FOREVER 2) The starting up of the game is faulty and requires you to read forums just to start the darn game 3) Once you been through all that you faced the problem of having NO SOUND/AUDIO, not even a chirp in game. 4) Then when you though you could just download a patch and have those fixed the patches just won't work and keeps prompting errors that they could not find the file when I am bloody LOOKING at that particular file that is being updated. All in all frontlines is a failure and to the studio that designed the game, I wonder if you guys actually do some extensive UAT before publishing the game or did you guys just hurriedly publish just so you can earn those bucks in your pocket while we waste ours. -- A very disappointed gamer --
pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts

I mean, where do these people come from that bump threads! :lol:

carlosjuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 carlosjuero
Member since 2008 • 1254 Posts
O.o - whats with the necroing people.. geesh!