is assassins creed better on xbox and ps3 than pc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

urbanarmsg36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 urbanarmsg36
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

if so...why?

SuperQ-2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 SuperQ-2
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts
Assasins creed will look beautiful on a high end PC, but you'll need a good controller for the pc, prefferably a 360 controller i might add because when it all comes down to it, the keyboard mouse combo sucks! But really its not better, there are differences but none major, mostly just graphics, ps3 will look great graphics wise but not as great as the 360 will, and the 360 wont look as good as a high end PC. Hope that helps :D
urbanarmsg36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 urbanarmsg36
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
thanks man
mastershake575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mastershake575
Member since 2007 • 8574 Posts

If you have a good system then the PC version would be better since the director's cut edition has more content and the visuals will be better

TheBigBadGRIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 TheBigBadGRIM
Member since 2005 • 1159 Posts
I used the Logitech Rumblepad 2 to play Assassin's Creed. It looks just like a PS2 controller. You can get it wireless or wired (10 bucks less). But yeah AC is better on the PC because of the graphics but THATS IT. The game is pretty much the same thing after.
fatshodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fatshodan
Member since 2008 • 2886 Posts

but you'll need a good controller for the pc, prefferably a 360 controller i might add because when it all comes down to it, the keyboard mouse combo sucks!SuperQ-2

I assume that when you say sucks you actually mean to say gives me far more precise control over my character with fluid mouselook, because that's really the only thing I can imagine you mean when you say sucks.

You probably have to configure your controls to something besides the default, but configure them to something that works for you and it's as fluid as playing a FPS - a pad is laughably poor by comparison.

SuperQ-2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 SuperQ-2
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts
Ok all i meant was that its a frustrating combo and a gamepad would make gameplay a little more easy to play...no one asked you to beat down my idea...
nht12101990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 nht12101990
Member since 2005 • 1615 Posts
It sucks on every system regardless.
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperQ-2"]but you'll need a good controller for the pc, prefferably a 360 controller i might add because when it all comes down to it, the keyboard mouse combo sucks!fatshodan

I assume that when you say sucks you actually mean to say gives me far more precise control over my character with fluid mouselook, because that's really the only thing I can imagine you mean when you say sucks.

You probably have to configure your controls to something besides the default, but configure them to something that works for you and it's as fluid as playing a FPS - a pad is laughably poor by comparison.

Nice opinion.

I like keyboard and mouse like any other, but a gamepad is not laughably poor in the least.

I played through the whole of Assassin's Creed on the 360 and never even thought about the controller in my hand. It felt perfectly natural to use.

fatshodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fatshodan
Member since 2008 • 2886 Posts

Nice opinion.

FamiBox

Thank you. I like my opinion too. I'm glad you approve.

AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts
They adapted the controls quite well for PC, I don't feel like it is a game that would be better suited for a controller like DMC4 or AITD. If you have a decent setup you can crank up the res and AA for superior visuals compared to the console version, being able to see it right up to you instead of across the room is also great for immersion and bringing out the finer details.