Rei_Ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rei_Ka
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

Today I happen to watch the LIVE games between Signify and GeekFam before lunch. But one thing was for sure in this game, and it was the wonderful game between Signify's Lina and GeekFam's Anti-Mage.

The game is immediately on Signify's favor with a really good Lina player taking control, with a nice show of teamwork as they pick GeekFam one by one. The start didn't look so good with GeekFam as they seem to be on their way to lose when Anti-Mage's farming finally pays off and starts to regain the kill count on GeekFam's side.

Since Signify focused more on their kills and didn't push much, GeekFam starts to gain more grounds by taking more towers on the bottom of the map.

By the second half of the game, GeekFam has an amazing comeback and was looking good with their Anti-Mage to back them up immensely.

But sadly towards the end, the two teams went ahead and start going for the win. With a final showdown on the top map of GeekFam's base, Lina makes yet another move along with the whole Signify team, winning against the clash and soon, winning the game.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

User Lists: 0

#2 BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17937 Posts

@rei_ka:

titanraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 titanraven
Member since 2019 • 51 Posts

@rei_ka: Watched their live stream yesterday, And was very satisfied with Signify's performance in the tournament though they lost Signify still got 4th place :D

Rei_Ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rei_Ka

@titanraven: Me too, Signify is one of my favorites. But Team Unicorn was really good too.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

I wish Apex Legends had tournaments :(

Rei_Ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rei_Ka

@PredatorRules: I'm pretty sure they do

iubongda12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iubongda12345
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

@haroldcoates: Great news, and website https://fb88vnasia.com/ can know more information about dota2 there