I'm not in a big hurry to get it, so I was wondering if I should wait till after the new year or something. I'm willing to spend a little more if it would make a big difference, I just wont tell the wife, lol. Right now I have an HD Radeon 7075, alot of people seem to not of heard of it, maybe because it's a pre-built PC. But I kind of want to stick with AMD just because I don't want the potential headache of going from AMD to Intel.
Right now I have a 460W PSU, but I have a new 500W I can put in.
Intel i7 3770
8 GB's RAM