I got my hands on GK110 today

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Marfoo (5994 posts) -

You jelly?

Lol, it wasn't Titan though, it was K20X.

That is all.

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31674 posts) -
Cool story
#3 Posted by bigfoot2045 (732 posts) -

Congrats on spending $1000 on a card that will probably be shown up by a $200 midrange card within a year or two. 

#4 Posted by Brean24 (1659 posts) -
Just like the GTX480 showed up as a midrange card within a year or two? Oh wait it's still most powerful than 90 percent of all video cards.
#5 Posted by Marfoo (5994 posts) -
First of all, the K20X is way more expensive than $1000. Second of all, it's not my money. I put together a workstation that's going to be used to crunch atmospheric diffusion models, so it'll be put to good use. Just thought I'd make somewhat of a joke topic with all the Titan hype going around.
#6 Posted by robertoenrique (1161 posts) -
First of all, the K20X is way more expensive than $1000. Second of all, it's not my money. I put together a workstation that's going to be used to crunch atmospheric diffusion models, so it'll be put to good use. Just thought I'd make somewhat of a joke topic with all the Titan hype going around.Marfoo
Good for you man! I ordered mine on Tuesday, should be getting it around March 12th. Can't wait :D
#7 Posted by hofuldig (5097 posts) -

If you get a single Nvidia Titan card its good to know i can get a GTX 690 and still out perform it on all resolutions....

#8 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

*puts 7850 behind back*

#9 Posted by kitty (115008 posts) -

*puts 7850 behind back*

soolkiki
*takes it and runs*
#10 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

[QUOTE="soolkiki"]

*puts 7850 behind back*

2ndWonder

*takes it and runs*

NOOO!! BABY!!