How do you do it?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sciron37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sciron37
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hey Everyone! I' m an uber gamespot noob here and I need some major help!!!!!!!! :shock:

I have way too many PC Games (about 27). I honestly love them all but I work 2 jobs so I only get about 3-5 hours to play my games. How do you guys do it?! How do you manage playing a lot of games? Especially when 6 of them I'm addicted to online play. It's just I bought all these games an I don't want to feel like I wasted my money so I need a scheduling stradegy from some of you fellow PC gaming nerds out there. Thanks in advance.

ajc_176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ajc_176
Member since 2003 • 2595 Posts
Cant really help there..Just finished school..no job.. = gaming all day :P

But the games will always be there, just play what ever you feel like at the time and dont let them take over your life
Avatar image for TacticalElefant
TacticalElefant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 TacticalElefant
Member since 2007 • 900 Posts
Well get rid of MMOs, then you'll have so much more time for everything else.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

But the games will always be there, just play what ever you feel like at the time and dont let them take over your life
ajc_176

Hahaha same here...no school forever! Nice ROFL copter btw.

Seriously, dude, just chill out on the gameplay. Ive got about 60 games sitting right here and I love em all but just keep a few loaded on. I mean, most games you beat and then you kinda forget about them for a while.

As for multiplayer games, keep your MMO limited to just one game and then play maybe 1-2 online games like one RTS and one shooter.

sciron37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sciron37
I actually don't have any MMO's in complete fear that they will consume my life lol. I only play FPS and RTS.
as1522742

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 as1522742
Member since 2004 • 477 Posts
What games are you addicted to now?
Avatar image for MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN
MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN
Member since 2007 • 409 Posts
get less sleep
Avatar image for TheLegendKnight
TheLegendKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 TheLegendKnight
Member since 2007 • 1853 Posts

Well get rid of MMOs, then you'll have so much more time for everything else.TacticalElefant

exactly

jorgeluisbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jorgeluisbl
Member since 2005 • 1479 Posts

ajc_176

You said it.

linkerik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 linkerik
Member since 2005 • 119 Posts

I find very hard liking many games at the same time.I play one many hours every day and after a month or two I never play it again.. well not always. For the time I just have a lot because I go to school and tomorrow is my last day:D
I think that if you have a good PC and play some good games like Rainbow six Vegas or Ghost recon and stuff like that you will not play loads of games and you will have more time.

aandrew610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aandrew610
Member since 2007 • 749 Posts

ajc_176

sounds just like me until i freakin start college next year ahaha, but i been on my pc all summer so far
sciron37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sciron37

What games are you addicted to now?as1522742

COD2, WC3 - DOTA, R6(98 version), FEAR, UT, SupCom

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mrbojangles25

[QUOTE="ajc_176"]Cant really help there..Just finished school..no job.. = gaming all day :P

aandrew610

sounds just like me until i freakin start college next year ahaha, but i been on my pc all summer so far

I just finished college a week ago...its the most eery feeling in your life, knowing you will never have to go to another stinking cla ss again. Its nice...but eery.

SunnySimantov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 SunnySimantov
Member since 2005 • 784 Posts

"I only get about 3-5 hours to play my games" I imagine that you don't count the time you play MMOs because they're like "jobs" and are far more serious than other games:P If you stop playing MMOs I'm sure you will have time for gaming.

Kidding :P

arneolai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 arneolai
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts
you dont worry man, i got almost 300 games, and i only have time to play an hour a day! Even less somtimes. I have only completed half jet and is still buying, but there is always a time for games, they dont rot away :)
Polarskill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Polarskill
Member since 2006 • 822 Posts

call in sick a lot....

masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 masters89
Member since 2004 • 1930 Posts

Hey Everyone! I' m an uber gamespot noob here and I need some major help!!!!!!!! :shock:

I have way too many PC Games (about 27). I honestly love them all but I work 2 jobs so I only get about 3-5 hours to play my games. How do you guys do it?! How do you manage playing a lot of games? Especially when 6 of them I'm addicted to online play. It's just I bought all these games an I don't want to feel like I wasted my money so I need a scheduling stradegy from some of you fellow PC gaming nerds out there. Thanks in advance.

sciron37

well , play them when you wanted to .. they wont fly away . me .. no job\school so its a huge holiday so am wasting my time playing games all day long non-stop.

inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts

ajc_176

said the guy with 596 hours of cs:s :P

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mrbojangles25

What I dont get is how you manage 5-6 hours a day with two jobs! Are they part time or something?

Also for the rest of you guys, he said he doesnt play MMOs so that isnt an issue here.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

sciron37

sounds like you've just got PC and you've never played video games before - lol

anyway my suggestion is to play only one game and to finish it, then move to other game.....

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

[QUOTE="ajc_176"]Cant really help there..Just finished school..no job.. = gaming all day :P

inyourface_12

said the guy with 596 hours of cs:s :P

lol it's BF2

eclarkdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#22 eclarkdog
Member since 2004 • 1310 Posts
Personally, I think MMOs are all crap. I've tried a few out a got sick of them in a day or too. They are are mind-numbing repititive garbage. Some multiplayer extensions of single player games like combat games are okay. it's the role-playing MMOs that are junk. I find no redeeming value at all in the genre and can't understand why they are so popular.
nightharvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 nightharvest
Member since 2005 • 1782 Posts

I'm lucky if I get eight hours a week. Just enjoy the game when those precious minutes come.

8)