horde players be mad? silvermoon city has fallen into glitch based disorder

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

silvermoon city is currently broken atm on many WoW servers. the instance in which silvermoon runs in is currently suffering from an extreme fps problems. even the most potent rigs see nothing but a slideshow of ~10 frame per second or less. furthermore characters left there since this started appear to be stuck in place unable to move at all. however some claim that if you can somehow get your stuck character(s) moving again your fps does eventually return to normal.

one other problem is that using the portals to sivlermoon in two moons or UC is resulting in player disconnects left & right so id avoid using those.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-news/horde-hub-plagued-by-lag/

for now no small number of toons be locked up

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
You really have a fetish for posting bad news about WoW dont you?
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
You're so sad, you quit posting garbage stories and now you come up with this? sad
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Did WoW do something to you lol?

Kendog87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kendog87
Member since 2010 • 1111 Posts

Who goes to Silvermoon anyways.

jakes456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jakes456
Member since 2011 • 1398 Posts

I think the only person who is mad is little anime kid IonusX.

GW2 hasn't even been out 6 months and is dying.

WoW on the other hand, has millions of players and is still getting quality updates. Blizzard continues to rake in the cash.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10510 Posts

Kendog87

we don't go to silvermoon

200px-Alyx_lips.jpg&sa=X&ei=a6K_ULa3FebQ

slimjimbadboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 slimjimbadboy
Member since 2006 • 1731 Posts

The millions of goldfarming bots and the 12 people who still play this game gave no f***s today.

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

The millions of goldfarming bots and the 12 people who still play this game gave no f***s today.

slimjimbadboy
?!
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
You really have a fetish for posting bad news about WoW dont you?V4LENT1NE
And everything NOT AMD....
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

he likes to see the competition to his favorite brands fail

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
and nvidia.
illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#14 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts
Why am I not surprised that you posted this?
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 V4LENT1NE
Its just completely sad that he does this still. I have mentioned this many times to him but he usually just ignores me or threatens to tell mods I am bullying him even though I have never said anything personal to him or nasty. Just glad that other people on the forums are noticing this now.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FelipeInside

Its just completely sad that he does this still. I have mentioned this many times to him but he usually just ignores me or threatens to tell mods I am bullying him even though I have never said anything personal to him or nasty. Just glad that other people on the forums are noticing this now.V4LENT1NE

Hahahahaha. IonuX has really gone mad !!!

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 V4LENT1NE

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]Its just completely sad that he does this still. I have mentioned this many times to him but he usually just ignores me or threatens to tell mods I am bullying him even though I have never said anything personal to him or nasty. Just glad that other people on the forums are noticing this now.FelipeInside

I said to him that he was bias a few times and he just kept disappearing from the threads when everyone ganged up on him. Then he replied to me one day and said he would report me to the mods for cyber bullying rofl. He posted stuff about WoW a few months back when MOP came out saying the game had bad sales and the leveling was poor, both story's were either false or missing facts and he disappeared from those threads to, then went into other WoW threads and talked about either how bad WoW was or how good GW2 is. Its pathetic.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]Its just completely sad that he does this still. I have mentioned this many times to him but he usually just ignores me or threatens to tell mods I am bullying him even though I have never said anything personal to him or nasty. Just glad that other people on the forums are noticing this now.V4LENT1NE

I said to him that he was bias a few times and he just kept disappearing from the threads when everyone ganged up on him. Then he replied to me one day and said he would report me to the mods for cyber bullying rofl. He posted stuff about WoW a few months back when MOP came out saying the game had bad sales and the leveling was poor, both story's were either false or missing facts and he disappeared from those threads to, then went into other WoW threads and talked about either how bad WoW was or how good GW2 is. Its pathetic.

You are so right. I remember when he first joined he actually used to post some interesting articles. But now it's all hate posts, and like you say....he posts something and then disappears from the topic to post on another. He's come into some of my topics created just to post something offensive and nothing to do with the conversation, then disappears when you answer. Like you say, pathetic.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 V4LENT1NE
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

FelipeInside

You are so right. I remember when he first joined he actually used to post some interesting articles. But now it's all hate posts, and like you say....he posts something and then disappears from the topic to post on another. He's come into some of my topics created just to post something offensive and nothing to do with the conversation, then disappears when you answer. Like you say, pathetic.

Its hilarious when he is in the PC Hardware Discussion board and trys to sway people away from Intel CPUs and buy an AMD one, same with Nvidia GPUs :P
CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

are you two boyfriends?

I don't know what is worse. IonusX anime kid whining or you 2 stroking each other.

jakes456
...or the fact that you continue to post harassing comments in multiple threads or brag about how you're a leet 1.6 player.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"] I said to him that he was bias a few times and he just kept disappearing from the threads when everyone ganged up on him. Then he replied to me one day and said he would report me to the mods for cyber bullying rofl. He posted stuff about WoW a few months back when MOP came out saying the game had bad sales and the leveling was poor, both story's were either false or missing facts and he disappeared from those threads to, then went into other WoW threads and talked about either how bad WoW was or how good GW2 is. Its pathetic.

Its hilarious when he is in the PC Hardware Discussion board and trys to sway people away from Intel CPUs and buy an AMD one, same with Nvidia GPUs :P

But WHY? What does he get out of that? Both AMD and Intel are great CPUs, same as ATI and NVIDIA. Whichever you get is going to serve you well. I normally go with NVIDIA and Intel cause I'm just used to their CPUs and NVIDIA Control Panel. I realize that AMDs are cheaper.
Avatar image for HouseMuzik4Life
HouseMuzik4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HouseMuzik4Life
Member since 2010 • 134 Posts

slimjimbadboy
THIS. God I miss Glider...
ButaDujo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ButaDujo
Member since 2009 • 330 Posts

Kendog87