Help me remember!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pendragon_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pendragon_666
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
ok guys, i'm turning to your immesurable collective knowledge to help me out of a jam. 5 or 6 years ago i played a demo of a hunting game and now i cant remember which one it is. i tryed searching gamespot for all hunting games but i had no luck. the game looked like something that came from a south park franchise (even though i can't find it under south park games i'm sure of it). the animation resembled it completely and i even think the voice of the hunter was the voice of jimbo, stan's uncle. it was a first person game and you had to kill cute little animals until you filled your vat and moved on to the next level. the first level was just rabbits, the second had deers and the third also included bears. can anybody please remember this one. there's a shiny new nickel in it for ya if you do.
Hy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hy88
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Natural fawn killers.

i think thats the game

MrNutjob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MrNutjob
Member since 2008 • 469 Posts

Omg.. I remember playing Natural Fawn Killers years ago. It was so cool back then. :)

Thanks for reminding me of that game.

pendragon_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pendragon_666
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
omg!!!! cant believe it!!! i thought that after 8 months noone would even notice this post. thank you man you're a god!!! m&