Hardly anybody Playing Transformers - Mulitplayer ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Xsan3
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

Started playing TF:WFC today for the first time , and there were only a small handful of people playing. I think around 450=total on Team Deathmatch - and basically NONE on any of the other Multiplayer games...? What's the deal ? I know that this game isn't for everybody - but I would have guessed that there would have been more Transformer fans than that ? ?

Also - what little I did play of TF:Multiplayer Team Deathmatch...I noticed something weird gong on?? There were times througout the match that, no matter how much I shot or pounded a melee attack on the opposite team, they would sustain No damage at all ? ? Same goes occasionally for my team too? Is this part of the programming ? ? Or are there already Hacks going on ? Hope neither of these are the case ? A glitch is okay - but either of the first 2 ideas makes for hated gaming.

Lastly - A big factor that I came across is - no team chat. Definately no Voice chat, but i couldnt seem to bring up Type chat either? The multiplayer seems good in a lot of aspects. But if A: No one is playing, B: Players won't die, and C: No way to communicate - - Then TF:WFC Multiplayer is a disappointing Waste of Time...

Any Thoughts?

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Is the game fun? I was expecting a watered down port, otherwise I'd buy it.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
about the damage thing, its not a "programming" thing, rather its your internet connection and high ping.
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xsan3

Is the game fun? I was expecting a watered down port, otherwise I'd buy it.KHAndAnime
The single Player side is Loads of fun. Probably a lot more fun if u're a fan of Transformers - but yea..Even though I have some gripes about the Multiplayer, the Single Player campaigns IMO are still worth the Money for the game...

Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Xsan3

about the damage thing, its not a "programming" thing, rather its your internet connection and high ping.GazaAli
Im not real sure about it being my Ping?? LOL - I would literally be Smacking someone with Melee--over and over again - haha and even following that one person from room to room continuously hitting him and shooting.haha Funny but frustrating...

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]about the damage thing, its not a "programming" thing, rather its your internet connection and high ping.Xsan3

Im not real sure about it being my Ping?? LOL - I would literally be Smacking someone with Melee--over and over again - haha and even following that one person from room to room continuously hitting him and shooting.haha Funny but frustrating...

This is exactly what ping is. Hacking is usually about killing people fast, seeing through walls...etc, but what you are describing is HIGH PING. try and find more suitable servers.
zerosaber456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 zerosaber456
Member since 2005 • 1363 Posts
I know what you mean. I was actually looking forward to the multiplayer but noticed that it wasn't very active. that's a shame hopefully it picks up
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xsan3

Im hoping this weekend, the popularity of this game picks up, and folks get paid on friday and maybe then we can see some more folks playing online ?

vaczec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 vaczec
Member since 2009 • 159 Posts

U should wait a litte...the game came out on 22nd...maybe ppl are just waiting..

Avatar image for Roland123_basic
Roland123_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Roland123_basic
Member since 2002 • 3841 Posts
there is about 15K people playing on the xbox multiplayer all the time. i anticipate most people bought it for consoles...
Avatar image for Sniping_Crowbar
Sniping_Crowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sniping_Crowbar
Member since 2010 • 369 Posts
its becasue the multiplayer is some fo the worst i have played in a long time, it feels like playing gears of war without using cover, it was awful. However i am more interested int eh actual campaign of the game, for this i will rent the game.
Aslyum_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Aslyum_Beast
Member since 2008 • 975 Posts

Wait, this is a game?

10char

but really, i don't plan on picking the game up. I never liked mech games.

Empirefrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Empirefrtw
Member since 2006 • 1324 Posts

First of all a lot of people just drop after the first battle if they lose they drop, second the lag it is horrid sometimes my shots will fire 3 seconds after the mouse click, and finally it seems to take forever to get a match. Also the fact that only two people can play escalation is a turn off I was expecting at least five.

Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xsan3

Wait, this is a game?

10char

but really, i don't plan on picking the game up. I never liked mech games.

Aslyum_Beast

Hmm-guess i never really looked at it as a traditional Mech game...? I suppose it technically is, but not quite the same.