Guild Wars 2 Promotion, at USD45 with discount code

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by feynman82 (1 posts) -
Hi All, Guild Wars 2 promo is up again for a limited time only. Do get it before the offer expires. You can obtain the game from this link http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=feducewaand applying discount code PCGMR-ALLIN-GREEN. This will reduce the purchase price to USD45.
#2 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15589 posts) -
Thanks, I might pick up Hitman too.
#3 Posted by WizardGlass (322 posts) -
too bad their site always rejects my payments now. i have bought several games from them in the past, but in the last 3 months or so, i have never been able to complete a transaction. According to my bank, they never even receive a request so it has to be on Green Man's side. they have missed out on atleast 5 purchases because of this.
#4 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15589 posts) -
too bad their site always rejects my payments now. i have bought several games from them in the past, but in the last 3 months or so, i have never been able to complete a transaction. According to my bank, they never even receive a request so it has to be on Green Man's side. they have missed out on atleast 5 purchases because of this.WizardGlass
Paypal.
#5 Posted by TwistedShade (3138 posts) -

I recommend not using your Credit Cards, or a Bank Debit, from these guys they use a not so safe third party for their payments and my debit card, actually got closed because they thought it was a fraud charge.

#6 Posted by Erebus (879 posts) -

I recommend not using your Credit Cards, or a Bank Debit, from these guys they use a not so safe third party for their payments and my debit card, actually got closed because they thought it was a fraud charge.

TwistedShade

I find it strange how this site was flagged as fraudulent. I have made purchase from them in the past, including pre-orders, without incident.

#7 Posted by heatfanman101 (2877 posts) -

Just a warning for people that are interested in getting GW2 from GMG, starting today (August 8th) you will no longer be able to get the 3 day headstart or the other preorder bonuses.

#8 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

[QUOTE="TwistedShade"]

Erebus

I find it strange how this site was flagged as fraudulent. I have made purchase from them in the past, including pre-orders, without incident.

GreenManGaming has been known to have issues with their payment process. Personally, I have not been a victim (thankfully). It isn't very common, but it does happen.
#9 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15589 posts) -
[QUOTE="Erebus"]

[QUOTE="TwistedShade"]

Elann2008

GreenManGaming has been known to have issues with their payment process. Personally, I have not been a victim (thankfully). It isn't very common, but it does happen.

Happened to me, I just use paypal now.
#10 Posted by Easyle (2034 posts) -
[QUOTE="feynman82"]Hi All, Guild Wars 2 promo is up again for a limited time only. Do get it before the offer expires. You can obtain the game from this link http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=feducewaand applying discount code PCGMR-ALLIN-GREEN. This will reduce the purchase price to USD45.

Thanks a lot dude.
#11 Posted by WizardGlass (322 posts) -
[QUOTE="Easyle"][QUOTE="feynman82"]Hi All, Guild Wars 2 promo is up again for a limited time only. Do get it before the offer expires. You can obtain the game from this link http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=feducewaand applying discount code PCGMR-ALLIN-GREEN. This will reduce the purchase price to USD45.

Thanks a lot dude.

code doesnt work anymore so not sure what you are thanking him for
#12 Posted by WizardGlass (322 posts) -
[QUOTE="WizardGlass"]too bad their site always rejects my payments now. i have bought several games from them in the past, but in the last 3 months or so, i have never been able to complete a transaction. According to my bank, they never even receive a request so it has to be on Green Man's side. they have missed out on atleast 5 purchases because of this.SAGE_OF_FIRE
Paypal.

paypal doesnt work either. just says "there was a problem verifying your paypal account".