Grid 2 Cockpit View Mod

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/grid-2-cockpit-viewpoint-comes-to-the-pc-version-thanks-to-modders/

It didn't take modders long to add this one.  I appreciate their work but kinda shameful the developer didn't add it in the first palce. I love cockpit view with a wheel.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
First video, cockpit view was blurry, but it had hands. Second video, clear, but no hands on the wheel.
ampiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 ampiva
Member since 2010 • 1251 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. You know it's a sad day when modders must implement features that should be there in the first place. The only reason we didn't get cockpit view is the developers being lazy pieces of sh1t, not wanting to design detailed interiors. I gave them my money for GRiD1 and DiRT2, but not going to happen again.
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Honestly, I was fine without it but I'm still glad someone stepped up and made this anyways! I'll download it once they iron out some of the issues.

JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. You know it's a sad day when modders must implement features that should be there in the first place. The only reason we didn't get cockpit view is the developers being lazy pieces of sh1t, not wanting to design detailed interiors. I gave them my money for GRiD1 and DiRT2, but not going to happen again.ampiva
lol, sad day? You're on pc and it's sad we have modders? It's one of the biggest advantages to pc gaming. Enjoy vanilla Skyrim much?
PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

[QUOTE="ampiva"]Thanks for the heads up. You know it's a sad day when modders must implement features that should be there in the first place. The only reason we didn't get cockpit view is the developers being lazy pieces of sh1t, not wanting to design detailed interiors. I gave them my money for GRiD1 and DiRT2, but not going to happen again.JKnaperek
lol, sad day? You're on pc and it's sad we have modders? It's one of the biggest advantages to pc gaming. Enjoy vanilla Skyrim much?

I think they meant it's a sad day when modders have to add features to a game that should have been there in the first place. It's not sad that we have modders but it is sad that they have to do bug fixing and things like cockpit view on a racing game these days.