Got stuck in a sidequest in Arkham Origins (minor spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funkyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By funkyzoom
Member since 2005 • 1534 Posts

I'm in a really frustrating situation. I usually never take up side quests in Batman games, but due to foolishness I accidentally accepted a certain side quest, and now I'm stuck in it. Now, my main objective is 'Acquire Concussion Detonator at Batcave', and I'm at some Godforsaken place called 'Enigma's headquarters'. I just want to quit this stupid side quest and get back into the main game, but I just don't know how to do it. On the other hand, I'm not able to complete this side quest too, because of not being able to crack a certain password using the sequencer. Please help me out. How do I get rid of this side quest, and get back to the main game?

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts

just turn and walk out, go to batcave and get the concussion nade

funkyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 funkyzoom
Member since 2005 • 1534 Posts

@darksusperia said:

Thanks for your suggestion, although it wasn't that simple because the door I entered, refused to open. I had to go down some stairs to smash a computer, get some objective, and only then was I able to open that damn door.

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts

@funkyzoom said:

@darksusperia said:

Thanks for your suggestion, although it wasn't that simple because the door I entered, refused to open. I had to go down some stairs to smash a computer, get some objective, and only then was I able to open that damn door.

ah. I had assumed you had already done that and were looking at the door to hack which has a jammer attached to it.