Good PC Game Reccomendations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Altair00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Altair00
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I am purchasing a Alienware laptop for Christmas that can run basically any game.. Can I have a reccomendation on a few good games to get? I already have oblivion, WoW, and Crysis.
Noldorin2646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Noldorin2646
Member since 2007 • 641 Posts

I am purchasing a Alienware laptop for Christmas that can run basically any game.. Can I have a reccomendation on a few good games to get? I already have oblivion, WoW, and Crysis.Altair00

By the way, Alienware is a HUGE ripoff, but if you got the money and willing to spend it, it's your choice. You should be able to get quite a few games very cheap, and they are all cheap since Amazon offers stuff like Free Shipping for after Christmas specials:

Here's some suggestions: Supreme Commander, Dawn of War, and/or Company of Heroes if you like RTS orat least interested. The Orange Box if you haven't played on console yet, same goes for stuff like Call of Duty 4 or BioShock. If you like online multiplayer games, I think you can get Battlefield 2 for about $10 USD.

Look around, but keep in mind that the older games have better value.

Altair00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Altair00
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Altair00"]I am purchasing a Alienware laptop for Christmas that can run basically any game.. Can I have a reccomendation on a few good games to get? I already have oblivion, WoW, and Crysis.Noldorin2646

By the way, Alienware is a HUGE ripoff, but if you got the money and willing to spend it, it's your choice. You should be able to get quite a few games very cheap, and they are all cheap since Amazon offers stuff like Free Shipping for after Christmas specials:

Here's some suggestions: Supreme Commander, Dawn of War, and/or Company of Heroes if you like RTS orat least interested. The Orange Box if you haven't played on console yet, same goes for stuff like Call of Duty 4 or BioShock. If you like online multiplayer games, I think you can get Battlefield 2 for about $10 USD.

Look around, but keep in mind that the older games have better value.

Why do you say it's such a rip-off, I got an amazing system, at a price I found was actually less than the rivals.

Blackfriend8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blackfriend8
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts
well they are all ripoffs cheaper to build your own
JyePhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 JyePhye
Member since 2004 • 6173 Posts

Call of Duty 4, Orange Box, maybe even Gears of War if you haven't played it yet.

There are a ton of others as well, games already around for a long time.

Look into stuff like Company of Heroes.

ArcticSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArcticSnake
Member since 2003 • 942 Posts
Anybody can just list great PC games but there are too many to list. Come on man, tailor your tastes. What are you in the mood for?
NitroXXXCore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NitroXXXCore
Member since 2006 • 60 Posts

Here you go bud? Go check these games out that I played.

Quak4

Unreal tournament 2004

Doom 3 + Expansion pack

Half life games

Counterstrike source

counterstrike 1.6

Star wars Jedi Knight II jedi Outcast

Battlefield 2 and 2142

Call of duty 4 Modern warfare ( I loved it) Get call of duty 1, 2 and 3 first before you play 4. Its a good game. I loved war games.

Don't get enemy quake wars. Its a waste of money. No one plays it. I owned one already. Darn!

Need for speed most wanted

Don't get Stalker either its sucks.

Here are some new games I suggess:

Cyrsis

Unreal tourrnament III
that's all the new games I know.

Ps2stony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Ps2stony
Member since 2006 • 1888 Posts
OH MY GOD, not ANOTHER one of these threads. Just look at the other million goddamn recommendation threads. It's like you guys JUST got into gaming or something. Do you read game magazines, or perhaps look at the effin' front GS page?
AnotherKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 AnotherKill
Member since 2007 • 1341 Posts

OH MY GOD, not ANOTHER one of these threads. Just look at the other million goddamn recommendation threads. It's like you guys JUST got into gaming or something. Do you read game magazines, or perhaps look at the effin' front GS page?Ps2stony

Spazz much? But yeah I understand what you're saying, I've been reading a ton of these threads...

Ps2stony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 Ps2stony
Member since 2006 • 1888 Posts

Yeah I do spazz much. Wait... That was an insult? Thanks! Good thing you didn't compliment me, I hate those bullies that do that.

WAIT IT"S VICE-VERSA! YOU'RE BULLYING ME!!