Games that make you laugh

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RedQueen20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RedQueen20
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
What are some games that make you guys laugh? Personal favorites: Monkey Island 1, 2, 3 & 4. Sam and Max Hit the Road, Season 1 & 2. I've played just about every classic LucasArts game and I'm wondering if there's anything else out there in the world of PC gaming that can make me laugh.
2Stroke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 2Stroke_

all the fallout games are funny, cept the 3rd was 2 restrictive, not like 2 and brother hood of steel, were it was acceptable to blast kids, shoot up and do what ever, those games were so funny, its was like have a powerfist to the face hooker, hours of laughter :D

RedQueen20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RedQueen20
What type of humor would you say they are? Examples: witty dialogue/ a game so bad that it's funny/ etc ...Anything is fine by me, as long as it makes me laugh, I'm just curious!
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

The Operative: No One Lives Forever
No One Lives Forever 2

Avatar image for seancollins1987
seancollins1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 seancollins1987
Member since 2008 • 253 Posts
Portal had some pretty quirky moments
Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rob_101
Member since 2004 • 3291 Posts

TF2

jfsebastianII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 jfsebastianII
Member since 2007 • 1084 Posts

Thief: DS made me laugh in the sense that you often try and blackjack someone, only for them to spot you at the last second and turn on you. So you end up running around the streets with an increasingly large crowd of various enemies chasing you - you then pass through the gate to another area of the city only to find the people you ran away from when you were last there are still waiting for you... that was fun! :)

also i'm playing Clive Barker's Undying at the moment, and the way Galloway gets finished off differently by each enemy is gruesomely amusing

and then there's some of the lines people in Deus Ex come out with after they've killed you - my favourite being 'anyone else hungry?'

Also in Star Trek Elite Force your character makes some quite funny noises when in pain, lots of 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' - it sounds a bit like Michael Jackson :P

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts

Armed and Dangerous, for the cutscenes.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Duke Nukem was hilarious back when i first played it. I also enjoyed Portal's dark humor.
Cheveros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Cheveros
Member since 2007 • 140 Posts

I found phychonaughts to be a very funny game, some of the concepts were so abstract that it was laughable, and the dialogue was well written and executed.

RedQueen20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RedQueen20
I'm actually currently playing Psychonauts (just started it) and loving it so far; very promising! And I've heard about Portal before, that it is funny in the way that you're laughing AT the game instead of with it. It seems like it's worth checking out. I haven't heard of most of the other games but I'll definitely check them out too. When I'm playing a horror game (Silent Hill 3 for example) and its not that the game is even particularly scary, but I am so on edge that I jump at the littlest things, then I laugh at myself.
vj02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 vj02
Member since 2009 • 890 Posts
TMNT !! it looks like a funny copy of Prince of Persia. Seriously!!
ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

TF2

Rob_101
I support this comment! TF2, besides being one of the best FPS games being played today, is also pretty funny. The dialogue that your characters will say while playing can sometimes be hilarious. Not to mention, watch the "Meet the X" movies on Youtube... they are all awesome and will give you even more reason to find this game very comical. Besides that, for more traditional funny games, I'd suggest Psychonauts, which you say you are playing, and Portal. Those are the only two I can think of at the moment.. maybe more will come to me later.