games that dont let you play over lan

This topic is locked from further discussion.

destinyDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 destinyDemon
Member since 2008 • 603 Posts

well this is it really me and my friends have to play everything from co-op shooters to online shooters via lan because well both our internets are sucky and we both want to play Serious sam 3 and games like that togeather but because of the internet and not being able to find each others serves upgrading internet isnt an option since my internet is the fastest i can get where i live any solutions like some sort of server creator or what not that runs via some unseen lan network

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

well this is it really me and my friends have to play everything from co-op shooters to online shooters via lan because well both our internets are sucky and we both want to play Serious sam 3 and games like that togeather but because of the internet and not being able to find each others serves upgrading internet isnt an option since my internet is the fastest i can get where i live any solutions like some sort of server creator or what not that runs via some unseen lan network

destinyDemon

serious sam 2 (steam), borderlands i believe does, l4d2 (supports up to 4), IF you can figure out how to bloody patch the game up you can try out painkiller: ressurection

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Unreal Anthology contains Unreal I, II and UT 2004 and UT 2004 as old as it is not only has LAN wit BOT-Support which can be challenging, furthermore till today it's incredibly fun playing in in LAN and has a load of maps and weapons. Many games nowadays have only a quarter of the maps and modes UT 2004 has and add the rest for payment later on.

*Sigh* Why couldn't games have developed like UT 2004 options & modewise?