Games like old MOH

This topic is locked from further discussion.

larsp777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 larsp777
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I like to play Medal of Honor - Allied Assault and Allied Assault Spearhead team-match

Is there other games like that, of the same time of age or more modern?

I know of i.e. Battlefield but it seem so complicated to start. I want to be able to start directly without a steep learningcurve.

There are games like Call of duty - Modern warfare and the new MOH - Tier 1. Could that be something?

And another thing. When playing singleplayer in games like Modern Warfare you get to much help from your team-members and you don't have to do so much yourself like in say Crysis.

Does anybody else experience this? I don't think it is so fun to order my team-members to do the jobb.

XXI_World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 XXI_World
Member since 2008 • 2050 Posts

The modern Call of Duty and Medal of Honor games are soooooo much different from your old, fun, slow-paced Medal of Honor games (honestly, I prefer the old games). You should get Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3.

mattuk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mattuk69
Member since 2009 • 3050 Posts

I prefer the old game too. You might want to look in to Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad. Its an upcoming game and looks top notch. Its also PC exlusive and has worked around being a proper PC game. It has alot of features which ive not seen in a fps game before in its gameplay.

ventnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ventnor
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

The modern Call of Duty and Medal of Honor games are soooooo much different from your old, fun, slow-paced Medal of Honor games (honestly, I prefer the old games). You should get Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3.

XXI_World

For the love of god don't get Call of Duty 3, it's horrible.

XXI_World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XXI_World

[QUOTE="XXI_World"]

ventnor

Huh? Did anything happened to the PC version? I played CoD3 on the PS2 and it's all good.

mattuk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattuk69
Member since 2009 • 3050 Posts

[QUOTE="ventnor"]

[QUOTE="XXI_World"]

XXI_World

Huh? Did anything happened to the PC version? I played CoD3 on the PS2 and it's all good.

I dont think there was a PC version of COD3.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

CoH3: desperate measures

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

It has alot of features which ive not seen in a fps game before in its gameplay.

mattuk69

Operation Flashpoint and Sniper Elite say hi ;)

xXDrPainXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xXDrPainXx
Member since 2008 • 4001 Posts

[QUOTE="XXI_World"]

[QUOTE="ventnor"]

mattuk69

There wasn't it was made by Tyerach or however you spell their name which was a console only title. I say get the first 2 Call of Duties since those pretty much defined what a shooter should be for its time.

Avatar image for mouthforbathory
mouthforbathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 mouthforbathory
Member since 2006 • 2114 Posts

I prefer the old game too. You might want to look in to Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad. Its an upcoming game and looks top notch. Its also PC exlusive and has worked around being a proper PC game. It has alot of features which ive not seen in a fps game before in its gameplay.

mattuk69

That MG34 makes me salivate without end. I hope ROHoS (fun to say!) has the MG42 as well.

XXI_World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XXI_World

[QUOTE="mattuk69"]

[QUOTE="XXI_World"]

xXDrPainXx

There wasn't it was made by Tyerach or however you spell their name which was a console only title. I say get the first 2 Call of Duties since those pretty much defined what a shooter should be for its time.

Ahh, my bad.