Fatal1ty Photo Tag Contest

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Fatal1ty_Team (8 posts) -
(November 26, 2012) Beginning today, Fatal1ty fans will have the opportunity to win two amazing Fatal1ty Gaming Gear product prizes by participating in the Fatal1ty Facebook Photo Tag Contest. Gamers worldwide will be able to visit the Fatal1ty Gaming Gear Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Fatal1tyGamingGear) and tag themselves in our official contest photo posted which will enter their name into our contest drawing. Two lucky winners will be chosen from this drawing at random on December 10th, 2012. The winners will be announced on Fatal1ty.com on December 14th, 2012. The winners will receive one of these two exclusive Fatal1ty Gaming Gear products: Fatal1ty OCZ 1000W Series Power Supply Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset
#2 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23857 posts) -

What? Fatal1ty posts on gamespot?

I shafted your ass to hell already > : |

proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXwLk08WL98&hd=1

but yes this is legit, it's from the official fb feed.

don't enter, I want that 1000watt psu.

relevent

#3 Posted by C_Rule (9812 posts) -
Oh Jiggly, you would never miss an opportunity...
#4 Posted by achilles614 (4878 posts) -
Oh Jiggly, you would never miss an opportunity...C_Rule
OP is prob his alt.
#5 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23857 posts) -
[QUOTE="C_Rule"]Oh Jiggly, you would never miss an opportunity...achilles614
OP is prob his alt.

wow i would never go that low
#6 Posted by achilles614 (4878 posts) -
[QUOTE="achilles614"][QUOTE="C_Rule"]Oh Jiggly, you would never miss an opportunity...JigglyWiggly_
OP is prob his alt.

nothings too low for a klonoa fan.
#7 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12895 posts) -
I knew this would be to good of an opportunity for Jiggly to try and get some e peen rofl, so damn sad.
#8 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23857 posts) -

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"][QUOTE="achilles614"] OP is prob his alt.achilles614

nothings too low for a klonoa fan.

ok that may be true

but but

but

butt

interstingly enough though, my friend yreif in quake live who actually has better hand eye coordination than me, I showed him klonoa and he thought it looked too epin.

I think there is a correlation between liking Klonoa games and handeye coordination.

or basement dwelling

not sure which

#9 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23857 posts) -
I knew this would be to good of an opportunity for Jiggly to try and get some e peen rofl, so damn sad.V4LENT1NE
not as sad as your broken sig madcusbad
#10 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12895 posts) -
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]I knew this would be to good of an opportunity for Jiggly to try and get some e peen rofl, so damn sad.JigglyWiggly_

Not as mad as when people have to disable likes/dislikes on their youtube videos because they are crap and get called a cheater and a liar in their comments rofl. U bad.
#11 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23857 posts) -

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]I knew this would be to good of an opportunity for Jiggly to try and get some e peen rofl, so damn sad.V4LENT1NE

Not as mad as when people have to disable likes/dislikes on their youtube videos because they are crap and get called a cheater and a liar in their comments rofl. U bad.

people don't like my random playstyle
2muchmad

also people think raysteinerz cheats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdXOEAtQXqg&hd=1
I don't know why this guy doesn't play ql.

He could play competitive in ql in a few months.