FarCry3 makes my pc monitor goes black!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EyiLive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EyiLive
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
my rig : i5 2500k @ 3,5 with zotac gtx 660 ti AMP , 8gb ram , 120gb OCZ SSD so at the very beginning when vaas appear doing his speeches, my monitor suddenly goes dark(like dim when afk for a while) then its goes back on again BUT the game suddenly stuttering (like it was on a 10-15 fps) but before this i got 60 fps on any setting, tried it on dx 9 and dx 11 mode this is always happen, while on foot shooting boar suddenly bam the screen goes dark and back on again with terrible fps... the only way to fix this is by restarting the game which is annoying!! please tell me what is happening?
PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts
[QUOTE="EyiLive"]my rig : i5 2500k @ 3,5 with zotac gtx 660 ti AMP , 8gb ram , 120gb OCZ SSD so at the very beginning when vaas appear doing his speeches, my monitor suddenly goes dark(like dim when afk for a while) then its goes back on again BUT the game suddenly stuttering (like it was on a 10-15 fps) but before this i got 60 fps on any setting, tried it on dx 9 and dx 11 mode this is always happen, while on foot shooting boar suddenly bam the screen goes dark and back on again with terrible fps... the only way to fix this is by restarting the game which is annoying!! Have you updated your graphics card drivers? Make sure you have the latest drivers from Nvidia site please tell me what is happening?

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
A download the latest driver. IF you already do. re roll that driver update. the update could be bad? i had to reroll a driver once because it was glitchy
pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Sounds like your graphics drivers are crashing, try reinstalling the latest drivers.

yaopingzhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yaopingzhu
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Update your video card drivers and also install the latest patch for far cry 3.

EyiLive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EyiLive
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
thanks guys for replaying 1.i have done re-install but the game still made my screen goes dark at times and reappear and causes terrible fps afterwards 2.i have used latest update from farcry3 , still no works 3. i have check my gpu and cpu temp max hit about 80 for gpu and about 60 on cpu its so annoying while u were in a big fights then suddenly screen goes dark and reappear with unplayable condition...