Far Cry 3 Fire Effects

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WWIAB (4352 posts) -

I made a little album showing off Far Cry 3's fire effects

Here Ya Go!

#2 Posted by bonafidetk (3854 posts) -
I'm pleased they kept the fire spread idea from FC2.
#3 Posted by Ben-Buja (2787 posts) -

Yeah, Far Crys fire effects are the best. Thats the reason why I always use the flamethrower and molotovs :P

#4 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

I heard that the fire was nerfed a bit for FC3 and all the videos I had watched seemed to support that but I'm so happy it's the same. It was the best part of FC2

#5 Posted by MW2ismygame (2183 posts) -

how i will play FC3:

BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND !!!!!!!!!

25yuswsw28295.gif

#6 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

how i will play FC3:

BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND !!!!!!!!!

25yuswsw28295.gif

MW2ismygame

My favorite loadout in FC2 consisted of a flamethrower, flare gun and a sniper rifle. I'd start a huge brush fire that would get blown towards an enemy camp, than randomly fire flares right into the camp (so they had fires inside and outside the camp), then I'd shoot stragglers in the knee, and shoot whoever came to save them in the knee until I caused a pile of injured soldiers about to be consumed by fire.

#7 Posted by Cwagmire21 (5896 posts) -

Wow, that's really cool!! (never played FC before :P)

#8 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4102 posts) -

Setting things on fire was the only fun thing to do in FC2. Hope they actually add other fun elements in this new game. Looks promising so far.

#9 Posted by DoomZaW (6472 posts) -

Setting things on fire was the only fun thing to do in FC2. Hope they actually add other fun elements in this new game. Looks promising so far.

Starshine_M2A2

Im playing it at the moment. Having a great time with it :)

#10 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Starshine_M2A2

It's an enormous improvement over FC2. It has the good elements of FC2 (though they were few) and just enhances and improves on everything. It's a proper open world game and it's non stop fun. Such a joy to play

#11 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

[QUOTE="Starshine_M2A2"]

seanmcloughlin

It's an enormous improvement over FC2. It has the good elements of FC2 (though they were few) and just enhances and improves on everything. It's a proper open world game and it's non stop fun. Such a joy to play

I don't really like the abundance of HUD elements since I liked FC2's more minimal system that really immersed me when the game wasn't frustrating me, but other than that it looks damn better in every way.

#12 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
I hope to see some outrageous enemy animations from being burned.
#13 Posted by SharkheadHD (227 posts) -

Very cool! It is also very easy to get burned : )