Fallout 3 Dog Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rifton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 rifton
Member since 2005 • 1716 Posts
Dogmeat is in a scrapyard (I believe) WNW of Minefield. He isn't as essential as the Fable 2 dog, but is nice to have around. (especially if you make him invincible)
Avatar image for PintSizedSlashr
PintSizedSlashr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 PintSizedSlashr
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Dogmeat, the dog, is located NORTH of Megaton for a while. He is a great addition to the team with him.. Just keep him healed with stimpaks and save before going into big battles because he can die. He is found in the far corner of the Scrapyard, surrounded by 3 raiders, you watch him devour them all in no time and lose only 1 bar of health. THis gives you an idea on how strong and vulnerable the dog is. Also, don't forget to LOOT the raiders after he kills them.

DIALOUGE: When you get near the dog, a dialouge box automatically pops up. The easiest way it to just do, ( IF YOU DONT LIKE SPOILERS, DONT READ ON, IF YOU DO, CONTINUE ) You will do, Hey boy, lose your master? And then you will do, I could be your new master boy, would you like that?

Enjoy this hint and hopefully it helps!

SevenSixes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SevenSixes
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
does anyone know whne or where you get the dog in fallout 3 and is like fable 2 dog following you the whole game. thanks:?jslizzle
Just remember that when Dogmeat dies, he's dead forever (unless you use a console command) whereas the dog in Fable II can't be killed off permanently
im_back

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 im_back
Member since 2003 • 249 Posts
Hmm.. weird, I went to the Scrap ward and found the dead raiders but no dog... Just finished the game and honestly, was a great game, I just found it weird that there was a picture of my character and the dog in the credits when I in fact had never met the dog!
kky1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kky1997
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
dose it matter if u have it on PC? like is it some were else or somthin?
mjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mjc  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 12723 Posts
As it is considered disruptive, please avoid bumping old threads.