Error code 0x8007065b when signing into LIVE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#1 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
I had just purchased Gears of War for Windows today. I already have an XBL gamertag from my Xbox 360, and have been trying to 'recover' (their wording, not mine) my gamertag so that I can sign into it and be able to have my record tracked/recovered thus far (since I had the game on the Xbox 360 before). Anyways, the reason I'm writing this thread is because I can't. Every time I try to, it appears to start downloading the profile information, but then kicks back out soon after with an error code of 0x8007065b, with links to "more information", "network information", and "cancel." Clicking More Information leads me to my browser opening up to a Windows LIVE support page listing error codes, of which none match what are listed. Further, searching on the MS KB for this error code has net me with absolutely nothing. Clicking on Network Information simply leads me to a summary of my network settings that let me get online. And cancel... well, that just brings me to the main menu. Don't really want to start playing through this game again if my stuff is just going to get deleted soon as I am able to successfully recover my gamertag... so how can I get it so I can get to playing this game proper?
NibblerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 NibblerX
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hey man, solved this problem right now in new Batman game. All you need to do is right click over game icon, and then you would be able to see the comp ability. You can click over there and then run mode would be giving you with the option of the windows 95 and then apply and then try to run the program and see if the problem is solved. I hope this would be solving your problem. Good luck!
Gamerperson33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Gamerperson33
Member since 2011 • 557 Posts
[QUOTE="NibblerX"]Hey man, solved this problem right now in new Batman game. All you need to do is right click over game icon, and then you would be able to see the comp ability. You can click over there and then run mode would be giving you with the option of the windows 95 and then apply and then try to run the program and see if the problem is solved. I hope this would be solving your problem. Good luck!

This thread is 3 years old...I'm pretty sure the TC already fixed his problem, but it's still nice of you to help.