Enemy Terratory:Quake Wars MP!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omerdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 omerdv
Member since 2005 • 1071 Posts

I'm so good at that game...probably the best!!!

i had like 5 achievements in one battle and 303xp and i got to the the first lieutenant rank

It has a symbol of one golden line... that's right...GOLDEN!

Anyway what's the highest rank you got to?

_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
one battle as in 1 game? Or 3 games? Because 300xp is rather low for 3 games :P
omerdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 omerdv

303xp in one battle...

marklar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 marklar123
Member since 2004 • 119 Posts

honestly, it all depends on the server and the people you were playin in. i've played many times where i think i got around 350-400 in one game simply because i'm the only one the seemed to know what the hell they were doing. this is a major flaw with this game in my opinion. there needs to be a tutorial so people know what to do. (among other flaws)

if you get in a server where people just run around like a chicken with its head chopped off and you're the only one that realizes that you get more points by completing objectives, you can easily get 300XP. this is not to belittle your acompmlishment- it's a good score, but a lot depends on the idiots you play with.

zipozal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zipozal
Member since 2007 • 1809 Posts

mark don't be such a downer, sure you could go into servers where no one knew what they were doing when the demo came out, but now in any server you will EASILY see that more then half the server knows what they are to do.

It's a freaking shooter not a RTS, yes it may be a bit more complicated then your run of the mill shooter, but it's nothing that any person of decent intelligence can't figure out in a round or two.

Honestly anyone who thinks the games two hard to figure out needs to just quit PC gaming and get a stupid friendly Wii.

omerdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 omerdv

yeah that's true, but my team mates were the real idiots in the game...they've killed me at least 5 times in alot of different ways that include: running over me with a tank, shooting the crap out'a me and more.... and they all say "sorry" like it'll fix the fact that i'm dead ... ohh well it's just a gameandi don't want you to think i'm really pissed off or anything...lol

matthewjackman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 matthewjackman
Member since 2006 • 407 Posts
Hey I only recently learnt you had to arm mines....the game isn't exctly straight forward.
_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 _Pedro_

mark don't be such a downer, sure you could go into servers where no one knew what they were doing when the demo came out, but now in any server you will EASILY see that more then half the server knows what they are to do.

It's a freaking shooter not a RTS, yes it may be a bit more complicated then your run of the mill shooter, but it's nothing that any person of decent intelligence can't figure out in a round or two.

Honestly anyone who thinks the games two hard to figure out needs to just quit PC gaming and get a stupid friendly Wii.

zipozal

it's not to hard to figure out, but if you're denying the fact that it has a steep learning curve for some you are overestimating the intelligence of people.

I mean people don't know what spawn points are...

Kaelken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kaelken
Member since 2007 • 531 Posts

It has an award system too ? lol is there anything it in NOT copied from Battlefield :roll:

/edit. Battlefield 2142*

_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 _Pedro_

It has an award system too ? lol is there anything it in NOT copied from Battlefield :roll:

/edit. Battlefield 2142*

Kaelken

you do know that Quake Wars was longer in production than BF2142 right?