This topic is locked from further discussion.

CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CBR600-RR
Member since 2008 • 9695 Posts

Plugged in a new plug and play usb mouse today and I get unidentified devide succesfully installed yet the mouse doesn't work. I tried it on a different computer and it installed within seconds and worked. I don't know what to do. Please help. :)

Tim_Millington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Tim_Millington
Member since 2007 • 1615 Posts

Have you looked in device manager? Control Panel - System - Device Manager on the left. If your running w7 or vista and Control Panel - System - Hardware Tab - Device Manager if your running XP.

There should be an icon in there with a yellow triangle next to it, right click and select uninstall. Remove your mouse from the pc and plug it back in. And hopefully this should do the trick.

BTW what mouse is it?

CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CBR600-RR

Have you looked in device manager? Control Panel - System - Device Manager on the left. If your running w7 or vista and Control Panel - System - Hardware Tab - Device Manager if your running XP.

There should be an icon in there with a yellow triangle next to it, right click and select uninstall. Remove your mouse from the pc and plug it back in. And hopefully this should do the trick.

BTW what mouse is it?

Tim_Millington

There's no yellow triangle next to any of the icons.

The mouse is a basic Trust Ml-2150 Optical USB Mouse, I'm only changing it because my mouse wheel on my current mouse is broken.

CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CBR600-RR

Never mind it's working now. I uninstalled my previous mouse and plugged the new one in but now two parrallel usb ports are not working at all.. I've messed up so I had to plug my keyboard in the front usb. :(

hushamjaveed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hushamjaveed
Member since 2010 • 40 Posts
What is company of mouse?/ Unplug and plugged again..