Does anyone still play FEAR multiplayer???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ted_Bundy000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ted_Bundy000
Member since 2008 • 347 Posts
I just recently got bored of Halo 3 and decided to hop on FEAR multiplayerfor the PC. I've never played the multiplayer before, only the single player. To my astonishment, it was actually really fun. The gameplay was fast, so I instantly liked that. The weapons are fun and well balanced. The nades are also pretty sweet as well. I was just wondering if anyone still plays it anymore?
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
it was alright. I played it for a few days. Way too ****ing easy so I went back to BF2
Crzy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Crzy1
Member since 2003 • 359 Posts
Havn't played it in quite some time, but I really enjoyed it when I did, may go back and give it a shot, but Battlefield 2 has it's iron grip on me again, really didn't expect it's community to still be thriving like it is.
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DivergeUnify
Havn't played it in quite some time, but I really enjoyed it when I did, may go back and give it a shot, but Battlefield 2 has it's iron grip on me again, really didn't expect it's community to still be thriving like it is.Crzy1
Same, I was very shocked
Crzy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Crzy1
Member since 2003 • 359 Posts

[QUOTE="Crzy1"]Havn't played it in quite some time, but I really enjoyed it when I did, may go back and give it a shot, but Battlefield 2 has it's iron grip on me again, really didn't expect it's community to still be thriving like it is.DivergeUnify
Same, I was very shocked

Hehe, guess that's how you tell a masterpiece. Nearly 3 years later and it's just as much fun as it was when it first came along, may even get the mini-expansions since I never got to play them before, should be worth a little bit more play time.

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DivergeUnify

[QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="Crzy1"]Havn't played it in quite some time, but I really enjoyed it when I did, may go back and give it a shot, but Battlefield 2 has it's iron grip on me again, really didn't expect it's community to still be thriving like it is.Crzy1

Same, I was very shocked

Hehe, guess that's how you tell a masterpiece. Nearly 3 years later and it's just as much fun as it was when it first came along, may even get the mini-expansions since I never got to play them before, should be worth a little bit more play time.

na I wouldn't get the expansions, besides SF running like crap for me. Prob no one plays them, but the core game is still quite awesome ^_^

It looks like ass on my PC, but I always have a sick sick framerate that's 50-70 constant :D