Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jr14
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

Who else hopes this happens? Idk about all of you, but I really enjoyed playing Destiny when I had my ps4. Was really hoping it would of came out on PC. I personally think it was a mistake on their part for not putting it on PC. They would of made a big profit.

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

Look like they are console fanboy at Bungie. I wish they could have release to pc, this game look a great fps. I doubt the two will be for pc.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Destiny is one I haven't played yet. I heard there is a lot of grinding which turns me off. However I was impressed with the E3 footage of their upcoming expansion pack...so I may end up buying it just to check that out, looks really epic. I hope it comes for PC too but I wouldn't hold your breath, Bungie knows their bread and butter. PC tends to have a lot of competition in the FPS genre and PC gamers also tend to hate on anything remotely Halo. Not sure why because Halo was fun and I really enjoyed the AI for the SP campaigns...it's nice to have NPC's fight with you that aren't totally retarded.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Jr14 said:

Who else hopes this happens? Idk about all of you, but I really enjoyed playing Destiny when I had my ps4. Was really hoping it would of came out on PC. I personally think it was a mistake on their part for not putting it on PC. They would of made a big profit.

I agree with you that they would have made a profit on PC.

But the game is bland. For some reason console gamers are in love with this thing but I played it on my PS4 and returned it a week later since the PC platform has better shooters.

On top of that what Bungie has done with the new expansion is disgraceful. I wouldn't want to support that type of company.

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jr14

@FelipeInside: what did they do with the new expansion? Guess I'm not up to date on what's going on with the game. It reminds me a lot of Borderlands, minus the cartoon like graphics. I played Destiny for awhile on my PS4 before deciding to switch to PC gaming. I really enjoyed it. Open world rpg/shooter, plus the multiplayer in it too.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FelipeInside

@Jr14 said:

@FelipeInside: what did they do with the new expansion? Guess I'm not up to date on what's going on with the game. It reminds me a lot of Borderlands, minus the cartoon like graphics.

http://games.on.net/2015/06/destiny-the-taken-king-price/

Basically ripping people off. And on top of that the Red Bull controversy (read the article for details)

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jr14

@FelipeInside: Wow they are charging people full price of a game for just one piece of dlc? That's crazy. I bet a lot of console players are mad about that. I bet they will change the price of that.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FelipeInside

@Jr14 said:

@FelipeInside: Wow they are charging people full price of a game for just one piece of dlc? That's crazy. I bet a lot of console players are mad about that. I bet they will change the price of that.

Console gamers are mad about that but they will go out and buy it anyway. You watch.

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jr14

@FelipeInside: Probably. Wrong thing to do though if they don't buy it then they would price drop it.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside

@Jr14 said:

@FelipeInside: Probably. Wrong thing to do though if they don't buy it then they would price drop it.

Correct. Only gamers are to blame really. The devs put it at that price because they know the gamers will buy it.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#11  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17805 Posts

Not huge on the game, but if it was on PC, you wouldn't have to suffer from the horrible 30 fps. I remember playing BF4 on PC at 144 fps and then jumping on my PS4 to play Destiny at 30 fps. It was pretty painful. The judder and blur at 30 fps is terrible.

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#12  Edited By SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts

Destiny is bland and grindy as hell. I rented the Xbox version during a long weekend about a month or so after release. I was bored by the end of the weekend. It is like an MMO with all the content removed and the the gear grind cranked up to 11. All you have at max level (which I reached by the end of the weekend) is a handful of strikes and raids to run over and over and over ad nauseum or standard arena multiplayer. Add on top of that the insane amount of grinding you have to do for multiple currencies and upgrade materials you might as well be playing some F2P smartphone game.

Consoles can keep it. We already have EVOLVE holding down the fort for ridiculous DLC practices and multiplayer that will be boring in less than a month.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

It wont be on ever, its made by Bungie and did any of the Halo's make it to PC? (besides the first one)

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jr14

@BassMan: I agree. I can barely stand playing games at 60fps I notice the stutter very easily.

Matty2k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matty2k0
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

If came to PC , this one could be a Xbox one cross buy right.

I have put loads of hours into the Xbox 360 version with all but 1 3 32 characters.

I would love it for PC .

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FelipeInside

@GTR12 said:

It wont be on ever, its made by Bungie and did any of the Halo's make it to PC? (besides the first one)

Halo 2.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#18 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

@FelipeInside said:
@Jr14 said:

But the game is bland. For some reason console gamers are in love with this thing but I played it on my PS4 and returned it a week later since the PC platform has better shooters.

For some reason? I think we all know the reason....

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#19 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58904 Posts

Could not give a single shit.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Don't want it. Destiny 1 is one of the worst put together wana be MMO games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Down right junk, good luck trying to get the pc MMO crowed to take that on with so many basic MMO features missing. Oh but it's a shooter you say!? Well kind of. It's a cross mix of both genre's and the worst aspects of them.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#21 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Destiny is made for consoles where they can charge for any DLC possible. It won't work on PCs, where players are used to big expansions instead of Red Bull unboxing.

GoodKingMog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GoodKingMog
Member since 2015 • 167 Posts

0% chance of this happening. you will never see destiny on PC

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#23 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

Another day another multiplayer focused shooter, couldn't care less about Destiny.

LuminousAether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LuminousAether
Member since 2005 • 322 Posts

They'd have to redesign the game because mouse and keyboard is so radically superior to a controller for the FPS genre, so any sort of tuning that was done with a controller in mind would be worthless.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FelipeInside

@LuminousAether said:

They'd have to redesign the game because mouse and keyboard is so radically superior to a controller for the FPS genre, so any sort of tuning that was done with a controller in mind would be worthless.

Funny cause I played Destiny on the PS4 with a Keyboard/Mouse emulator.

It was fun to kill people so quickly in MP...

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

Destiny is made for consoles where they can charge for any DLC possible. It won't work on PCs, where players are used to big expansions instead of Red Bull unboxing.

They scrapped the red bull thing cos people figured out the code sequence and made their own codes and used a lot of them up.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#27 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@GTR12 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

They scrapped the red bull thing cos people figured out the code sequence and made their own codes and used a lot of them up.

Lol that's good to hear.

CaptainMerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CaptainMerica
Member since 2015 • 20 Posts

I really hope so. It would be so much easier and using a mouse on the inventory would be so much better.