Dell ST2410 24" HD widescreen monitor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Curlyfrii87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Curlyfrii87
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts

So dell has their 24 inch HD widescreen on sale for the next few days, and im looking to purchase.

I want to know from some gamers how the monitor is. I would be upgrading from an old school 18 standard gateway monitor. Thoughts?

wii_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 wii_123
Member since 2006 • 688 Posts

Do it man. Its awesome. I play PC and Xbox through it and its just incredible. Colors are amazing and the picture is sharp. Best $180 I ever spent :D just be warned there are no mounting holes on the back, but i didnt need them.

bobssc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 bobssc
Member since 2009 • 41 Posts

I have the same exact monitor but in the 23" and I love it! The only bad thing for me is that it does not adjust up and down.. only tilts.. but it looks beautiful!

Curlyfrii87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Curlyfrii87
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts

Do it man. Its awesome. I play PC and Xbox through it and its just incredible. Colors are amazing and the picture is sharp. Best $180 I ever spent :D just be warned there are no mounting holes on the back, but i didnt need them.

wii_123
Yeah, i'm not planing to wall mount anytime soon. This is a great deal, i'm not passing it up!

I have the same exact monitor but in the 23" and I love it! The only bad thing for me is that it does not adjust up and down.. only tilts.. but it looks beautiful!

bobssc
Well that sucks, but i need to rearrange my desk anyways, so i'll just have to find the perfect position that i don't need to adjust too often! :P Thanks for the insight guys! *Goes to purchase amazing deal*
Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Remmib
Member since 2010 • 2250 Posts
Link please?