Crysis edited language pack?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zizaz11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 zizaz11
Member since 2006 • 67 Posts

Does anyone know where I could get a language pack for this game without swears? Do not post if you don't want to help!

Ghardon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Ghardon
Member since 2003 • 310 Posts

Does anyone know where I could get a language pack for this game without swears? Do not post if you don't want to help!

zizaz11

1.) I seriously doubt this exists.
2.) If you're that sensitive about obscenity, I don't know why you wouldn't be worried about the violence.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58534 Posts
[QUOTE="zizaz11"]

Ghardon

2.) If you're that sensitive about obscenity, I don't know why you wouldn't be worried about the violence.

yea, its called the earmuffs mod. Every time an NPC is about to swear he yells "EARMUFFS!" so you know to cover your ears real quick.

Seriously, man, you can shoot thousands of koreans and choke them to death then fling their bodies but you cant hear a dozen or so swear words? Comeon...

raiden509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 raiden509
Member since 2006 • 3181 Posts
[QUOTE="Ghardon"][QUOTE="zizaz11"]

mrbojangles25

yea, its called the earmuffs mod. Every time an NPC is about to swear he yells "EARMUFFS!" so you know to cover your ears real quick.

Seriously, man, you can shoot thousands of koreans and choke them to death then fling their bodies but you cant hear a dozen or so swear words? Comeon...

bachilders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 bachilders
Member since 2005 • 1430 Posts
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"][QUOTE="Ghardon"][QUOTE="zizaz11"]

Do not post if you don't want to help!

raiden509

zizaz11
napp123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 napp123
Member since 2007 • 865 Posts
[QUOTE="Ghardon"][QUOTE="zizaz11"]

mrbojangles25

You can turn off the blood
Ironfungus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Ironfungus
Member since 2007 • 1123 Posts
[QUOTE="zizaz11"]

Ghardon

Language is much worse than mere violence. It's easily understandable why he doesn't want the strong language.

My proof:

You can't swear on the Gamespot forums. You can however talk about how violent a game is. I rest my case.