Converting 3gp file format to wmv?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -

I can't figure it out. I'm trying to use Download Helper but every time I try it fails miserably.

EDIT: Meh... I found a program. I can't convert because I have to pay but I only need to listen to one recording anyway and it lets me do that so it serves the purpose. I have Quick Time (which plays the format) but it wasn't cooperating.

#2 Posted by kraken2109 (13253 posts) -

Try handbrake.

#3 Posted by Qixixi (25 posts) -
WMV to 3GP Converter is the best WMV Converter to 3GP on the market today. It is so easy to use and can convert WMV to 3GP mp4 formats with just few clicks and direct instructions. The WMV to 3GP Converter is not only an Converter WMV to 3GP, but also an all-in-one 3GP to WMV Converter which can convert WMV to 3GP, 3G2 media for your mobile phones. And then you can enjoy your favorite WMV video clip on your phone on the go. WMV to 3GP Converter is created to help you convert WMV to 3GP, MP4, MKV, WMV, AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, Mov, DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality. In addition, it can also extract audio from WMV video file and convert them to WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG as you want. Download the WMV to 3GP converter enjoy it right now.
#4 Posted by smithshane (25 posts) -

I can't figure it out. I'm trying to use Download Helper but every time I try it fails miserably.

EDIT: Meh... I found a program. I can't convert because I have to pay but I only need to listen to one recording anyway and it lets me do that so it serves the purpose. I have Quick Time (which plays the format) but it wasn't cooperating.

The-Apostle
Hey, guy, try handbrake or freemake video converter (two are freeware). very easy to finish the conversion. here is the guide. Please note, handbrake actually has many of presets for you, it can help u automatically optimized the output settings. Smith