Collin Mcrae Dirt 3 ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sqark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sqark
Member since 2010 • 37 Posts

Hello Everybody !

I Am Wandering... Can Anybody Give This Information

-Release Date On Indonesia

-Gameplay

-Graphic Comparation With Dirt 2

-Gaming Speed (FPS) Compared To Dirt 2

Well, I Think Codemasters Even Don't Pronounce That, But Just In Case Anybody Know, Please Post....

M3tr4nk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

#2 M3tr4nk0
Member since 2008 • 889 Posts

Whoa, almost nothing has been announced yet. They only released a couple of screenshots and some videos, that's all.

It'll be released next year, but there's no defined date yet.

Avatar image for ColdfireTrilogy
ColdfireTrilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 ColdfireTrilogy
Member since 2005 • 4911 Posts
Watch the ingame footage on youtube. I was watching the Super Rally-X during the X-games (i love rally, i watch each WRC race online!!!) and they played a commercial of ken block driving in his vehicle. I was like "hmm wonder what this advert is for" thinking it was truly him in his car (it looked real) driving around. Then at the end in big words it read: DIRT 3 .... my mouth fell open and I immediately went to the WRC boards where other people where asking the same question .... was that really in game?! We got the response: YES by codemasters..... it is officially the best looking racing game I've ever seen. Nay its one of THE BEST LOOKING GAMES I've ever seen period, it blows GT5 (yes i realize there are tons more cars in GT5 compared to Dirt3 but thats not what im comparing) and Forza (same situation) out of the water. When a game blurs the lines between reality and computer generation ... thats insanity. I can tell you they will be bringing back more original point to point races against the clock rather than Rally-X first to finish wins, races. It will probably play the same speed as 1 and 2 which were very similar. I hope the simulation aspect (car handling) is more tuned to accuracy rather than arcade like in Dirt2. Visually .... like I said, best game Ive seen period in a long time!
M3tr4nk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

#4 M3tr4nk0
Member since 2008 • 889 Posts

I hope the simulation aspect (car handling) is more tuned to accuracy rather than arcade like in Dirt2. Visually .... like I said, best game Ive seen period in a long time!ColdfireTrilogy

Codies always makes awesome-looking racing games! But expect the same arcadey handling from Dirt 2...
That's also what they did to the Race Driver series, I wish they'd make it more of a simulation again...:|

TheMistique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheMistique
Member since 2008 • 1421 Posts
Watch the ingame footage on youtube. I was watching the Super Rally-X during the X-games (i love rally, i watch each WRC race online!!!) and they played a commercial of ken block driving in his vehicle. I was like "hmm wonder what this advert is for" thinking it was truly him in his car (it looked real) driving around. Then at the end in big words it read: DIRT 3 .... my mouth fell open and I immediately went to the WRC boards where other people where asking the same question .... was that really in game?! We got the response: YES by codemasters..... it is officially the best looking racing game I've ever seen. Nay its one of THE BEST LOOKING GAMES I've ever seen period, it blows GT5 (yes i realize there are tons more cars in GT5 compared to Dirt3 but thats not what im comparing) and Forza (same situation) out of the water. When a game blurs the lines between reality and computer generation ... thats insanity. I can tell you they will be bringing back more original point to point races against the clock rather than Rally-X first to finish wins, races. It will probably play the same speed as 1 and 2 which were very similar. I hope the simulation aspect (car handling) is more tuned to accuracy rather than arcade like in Dirt2. Visually .... like I said, best game Ive seen period in a long time!ColdfireTrilogy
i'm sorry but you can only go soo far graphically when developing for a console.
sqark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sqark
Member since 2010 • 37 Posts

[QUOTE="ColdfireTrilogy"]I hope the simulation aspect (car handling) is more tuned to accuracy rather than arcade like in Dirt2. Visually .... like I said, best game Ive seen period in a long time!M3tr4nk0

Codies always makes awesome-looking racing games! But expect the same arcadey handling from Dirt 2...
That's also what they did to the Race Driver series, I wish they'd make it more of a simulation again...:|

If i use the same arcade handling, so dirt 3 will no make much changes compared with the last game, i think dirt 2 only miss real handling, free roam, and the handling

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

Hello Everybody !

I Am Wandering... Can Anybody Give This Information

-Release Date On Indonesia

-Gameplay

-Graphic Comparation With Dirt 2

-Gaming Speed (FPS) Compared To Dirt 2

Well, I Think Codemasters Even Don't Pronounce That, But Just In Case Anybody Know, Please Post....

sqark
The only thing you can do is guess where and on which wheather the game will be set on by the announcement trailer