call of duty infinite warfare MP gameplay finally shown.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

looks like the wall running and jumping has been very nerfed and im happy about that....the jumping is down to maybe a basketball player type jump...

the maps were not designed for jumping and wall running like in blops3 and advanced warefare....the maps are just like original call off duty maps.

i got to say i like the comprimise...its not totally boots on ground but its also not unrealistic bullcrap.

Mashsrk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Mashsrk66
Member since 2016 • 9 Posts

What happen to you COD...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46709 Posts

Well that grenade that disables gravity and that pistol that is fired like a gangster look cool.

But still I have zero intention to play COD multiplayer.

edit: oh it looks like that was just a regular grenade, and bodies start floating if they are dead... But I can remember another game having a anti-gravity grenade :P

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KBFloYd

check out this vid of cod4 remastered...the quality is great and the audio is superb.

Loading Video...

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

LOL did he just called for an airstrike inside a spaceship ON the spaceship? the new CoD is a joke, I'd pass that and buy only the remastered version of CoD4, even though I think Modern Warfare 2 was the best CoD multiplayer since CoD 1

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@PredatorRules said:

LOL did he just called for an airstrike inside a spaceship ON the spaceship? the new CoD is a joke, I'd pass that and buy only the remastered version of CoD4, even though I think Modern Warfare 2 was the best CoD multiplayer since CoD 1

That is why I think COD4 is still the best. It was COD before they added all the stupid shit into it like throwing knives and any of the other ridiculous crap they threw in to make it seem new.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KBFloYd

@PredatorRules said:

just noticed the airstrike...pretty funny.

but hey micheal meyers and predator were in cod so this is actually more realistic :P

cod4 remastered looks pretty tastey...the old cod voice over was better...the old arab guy.

i like how sniper shots sound but the guns sound more plastic. everything else is beast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

LOL wtf is going on with that game?

Only thing they forgot to add is flying sharks that shoot laserplasmafusionfireice from their noses. Or did they?

I mean, i'm all for sci-fi themed shooters, but this is pure comedy.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@groowagon said:

Only thing they forgot to add is flying sharks that shoot laserplasmafusionfireice from their noses. Or did they?

Yeah, they are pretty close to enter Borderlands Pre Sequel zone.

@KBFloYd I'd still pass this game and wait for something better like the upcoming Halo, BF1 or even get Doom on sale, plus if you already own Black Ops 3 as I do, just replay it if you don't do this already - I'm betting Black Ops 3 will stay strong because Infinity Warfare will fail.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@PredatorRules: COD4 on pc also still has quite a few players.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@Nick3306 said:

@PredatorRules: COD4 on pc also still has quite a few players.

Every game got a quite few players, even Diablo 2 from 2000 :P

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KBFloYd

@PredatorRules said:
@groowagon said:

@KBFloYd I'd still pass this game and wait for something better like the upcoming Halo, BF1 or even get Doom on sale, plus if you already own Black Ops 3 as I do, just replay it if you don't do this already - I'm betting Black Ops 3 will stay strong because Infinity Warfare will fail.

no interest in battlefield id rather play call of duty underwater warfare shooting sharks than that.

and halo....ill be waiting a year or 3 for that? i cant play shooters on consoles...i cant get accustomed to dual analog sticks.

doom looks like generic garbage to me....so horrible but hey i never played the originals so i dont get it.

as for black ops 3...i said its even more bullcrap than infinite warfare...the jumping and wall running is 3x as bad.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@KBFloYd said:
@PredatorRules said:
@groowagon said:

no interest in battlefield id rather play call of duty underwater warfare shooting sharks than that.

and halo....ill be waiting a year or 3 for that? i cant play shooters on consoles...i cant get accustomed to dual analog sticks.

doom looks like generic garbage to me....so horrible but hey i never played the originals so i dont get it.

as for black ops 3...i said its even more bullcrap than infinite warfare...the jumping and wall running is 3x as bad.

You can wall run on Infinity Warfare as well -_-

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@KBFloYd said:
@PredatorRules said:
@groowagon said:

i guess if you like narrow fragfests more, then CoD is your thing, not Battlefield.

Halo will come to PC too... not that i care much about it.

Yeah Doom multiplayer was generic. Too old school. I played enough Quake 2 back in the days, so no thanks, not that anymore.

Wouldn't know about Blobs 3. Stopped playing CoDs after CoD4. It's been the same with minor gameplay tweaks ever since. To be fair, so has Battlefield, which still relies on the same old conquest mode. But atleast i still find conquest mode to be more fun than anything that CoD has to offer.

I'd like to see Power Struggle mode from Crysis 1 to be made properly. That was really promising, but too bad it was too buggy and unbalanced. Also new Onslaught mode would be cool, seen in Unreal Tournament 2K4. UT3 was pure graphical update, so that died quickly... nothing new in it.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GeryGo  Moderator

@groowagon said:
@KBFloYd said:
@PredatorRules said:
@groowagon said:

i guess if you like narrow fragfests more, then CoD is your thing, not Battlefield.

Halo will come to PC too... not that i care much about it.

Yeah Doom multiplayer was generic. Too old school. I played enough Quake 2 back in the days, so no thanks, not that anymore.

Wouldn't know about Blobs 3. Stopped playing CoDs after CoD4. It's been the same with minor gameplay tweaks ever since. To be fair, so has Battlefield, which still relies on the same old conquest mode. But atleast i still find conquest mode to be more fun than anything that CoD has to offer.

I'd like to see Power Struggle mode from Crysis 1 to be made properly. That was really promising, but too bad it was too buggy and unbalanced. Also new Onslaught mode would be cool, seen in Unreal Tournament 2K4. UT3 was pure graphical update, so that died quickly... nothing new in it.

You can play the new UT for free which brings few cool things such as slides and wall run.