BF3 Score Per Minute

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for HouseMuzik4Life
HouseMuzik4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HouseMuzik4Life
Member since 2010 • 134 Posts

Whats good or bad I know I havent played much but I think I have a good one from what I've seen amongst my friends but idk. Whats yours ?

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts
No idea what mine is. I play for fun, sometimes to win, but definitely not for over-all stats.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

SPM can easily be padded

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
Not really an important stat considering someone can go in a 64 player Operation Metro 24/7 server as a medic and just revive everyone who dies constantly. I've seen people do this and get twice as many point as the second place person
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

pleae tc you might anger the jiggly..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJ7ptBcFhU&list=UUUTVRxG9CkcFb_ITr8Q6G3w&index=2

Avatar image for HouseMuzik4Life
HouseMuzik4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HouseMuzik4Life
Member since 2010 • 134 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJ7ptBcFhU&list=UUUTVRxG9CkcFb_ITr8Q6G3w&index=2

ionusX

I just unlocked that, it slaps **** And the reason why I say SPM is because kdr means **** all in this game, I could have 4.0 if i wanted to sit back and get 10 kills a game.

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts

the reason why I say SPM is because kdr means **** all in this game, I could have 4.0 if i wanted to sit back and get 10 kills a game.

HouseMuzik4Life
Score per minute doesn't mean anything, either. Anyone can get a good score if they spam explosives on Metro all day.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
I only care about winning, but not much you can do there if your team sucks.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="HouseMuzik4Life"]

the reason why I say SPM is because kdr means **** all in this game, I could have 4.0 if i wanted to sit back and get 10 kills a game.

C_Rule
Score per minute doesn't mean anything, either. Anyone can get a good score if they spam explosives on Metro all day.

or play CQ 24.7. :P
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

HouseMuzik4Life

I just unlocked that, it slaps **** And the reason why I say SPM is because kdr means **** all in this game, I could have 4.0 if i wanted to sit back and get 10 kills a game.

:3

i only have 40 hrs total in all of bf3, but here's what I've gathered.
spm is related to how aggressive you play and on what gametype you are playing
if you play TDM primarily you want 800+, ~1500 is ideal, but I goofed around in other gametypes in the beggining, so dhat is dhat
for conquest, I think anything like 450+ is good. Zubin is 550 or something, but he plays conquest like only, so his spm can't be compared to tdm players.

My spm is 1055
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/jigglywigglyxx/

also if you use snipers it will def be hard to go above 1000spm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWGABeuUce0&hd=1

--------

there's this one abnormal player, erzascarlet

has 1000+ spm and plays mostly other gametypes like rush and conquest

#1 ranked recon in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m82WKId9Gws&hd=1

in random weabos there are always prodigys I've noticed

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Stats as always in any game means nothing.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#12 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

My SPM is 498, for 76 hours played. That's reasonable I think. If you want a really high SPM all you need to do is grind 24/7 metro servers.

The thing I hate about modern FPSs is how they track your stats. It's less about playing the game and having fun and more about proving how good you are through your stats.

Stats lie. You can pad, you can grind, you can do a lot of things to throw those numbers off. They aren't a reliable measure of a person's skill. You spend even one afternoon screwing around with your friends (doing dumb stuff on servers and just having fun) and your stats are ruined. People don't actually have fun when they only care about their stats.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JigglyWiggly_

Stats as always in any game means nothing.

James161324

They give you a general idea on that player's playstsyle(What gun they use, their overall accs, if they are a headshot player, etc). Abnormally high or low stats are warnings.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
I just checked mine and my SPM is 603. Not too bad I suppose. My 140 hours were probably 60% Conquest and 40% TDM. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/BPoole96/stats/180001839/
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#16 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

SPM can vary widely because there are the big maps conquest flags which have smaller density of players. Then there are the high density matches, like Metro 64 CQ which is spam tastic. I personally hate metro 64 CQ and stick to CQ mainly, large maps. My SPM is 600

Stats are good when looking at a players kill but they must be taken in total, accuracy, spm, kdr, weapon usage, vehicle usage and of course history of maps.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

My SPM is 498, for 76 hours played. That's reasonable I think. If you want a really high SPM all you need to do is grind 24/7 metro servers.

The thing I hate about modern FPSs is how they track your stats. It's less about playing the game and having fun and more about proving how good you are through your stats.

Stats lie. You can pad, you can grind, you can do a lot of things to throw those numbers off. They aren't a reliable measure of a person's skill. You spend even one afternoon screwing around with your friends (doing dumb stuff on servers and just having fun) and your stats are ruined. People don't actually have fun when they only care about their stats.

JigglyWiggly_

Metro is a dumb way to pad stats, Norshar canals is the best map since it's very repetitive. Same scenario multiple times.

i knew you would come in here

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JigglyWiggly_

i wouldn't post if zubin was still active, he is supposed to handle all bf3/bf3 jet threads

he knows bf3 inside out

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

800 spm, 1.9kdr. Keep in mind some players have slave medics on metro, so go figure with their inflated stats. Also if you are above average with jets/vehicles you should be able to reap in le stat boost.

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

HouseMuzik4Life

SPM means nothing also. It can easily be padded by metro whoring. Also with all the double XP events BF3 has done the stat has more or less become useless.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JigglyWiggly_
[QUOTE="HouseMuzik4Life"]

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

bonafidetk

SPM means nothing also. It can easily be padded by metro whoring. Also with all the double XP events BF3 has done the stat has more or less become useless.

there's one right now i am not prem though
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Maybe cause am not a pro gamer, but personally was never bothered with stats... I just enjoy the game, always do my best and try to be a good team player thats enough for me !!

However I do admit my stats are never up high with the best :(

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts
[QUOTE="bonafidetk"][QUOTE="HouseMuzik4Life"] I just unlocked that, it slaps **** And the reason why I say SPM is because kdr means **** all in this game, I could have 4.0 if i wanted to sit back and get 10 kills a game.JigglyWiggly_

exactly. Its almost a pointless stat now, even on a legitimate (non-padded) premium player. Some people can play during the XP events, Others cant.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"][QUOTE="bonafidetk"] SPM means nothing also. It can easily be padded by metro whoring. Also with all the double XP events BF3 has done the stat has more or less become useless.bonafidetk

exactly. Its almost a pointless stat now, even on a legitimate (non-padded) premium player. Some people can play during the XP events, Others cant.

I reset my stats during a double xp weekend and played metro, I think I got up to 2000 spm or so