Best Weapon in MW 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark_prince123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark_prince123
Member since 2008 • 1149 Posts

I am at lvl 60 right now but I don't now what weapon to use and what type is better Assault, SMG or LMG !?

Steameffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Steameffekt
Member since 2008 • 4950 Posts

Always use Assault, imo. I like the Scar and ACR. But ACR over scar.

ArchDuke1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ArchDuke1
Member since 2008 • 310 Posts
Personally, I like the third LMG, the SCAR and the MP5K. (Keep in mind, I'm only level 29, new to the game).
iEvilClown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 iEvilClown
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

IMO the ACR because it is accurate like the FAMAS but it doesnt burst fire it is fully automatic.

Aslyum_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Aslyum_Beast
Member since 2008 • 975 Posts

Forget all those weapon types, just pick up a pistol and a knife. get Nuke way easier with those.

T-Baggimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 T-Baggimus
Member since 2009 • 96 Posts

SCAR with Stopping Power and FMJ

You kill your enemy before you even fire the gun :lol:

the_mitch28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_mitch28
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

Forget all those weapon types, just pick up a pistol and a knife. get Nuke way easier with those.

Aslyum_Beast

Nar unless you're playing with horrible people a knife class won't do wonders for your kill streak.

-clippa-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -clippa-
Member since 2008 • 596 Posts

You have to find the right weapon for your playing style, just experiment. Personally I like the tar-21, famas and scar-h.

Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
If you've reached L60 then you've unlocked nearly all the weapons, so have had plenty of time to get used to them and find out which ones suit your playing styIe. Also you can't just go by the stats screen - weapons have other characteristics like the shape of the sights and how they handle that could make you like or dislike a weapon.
adv_tr00per

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 adv_tr00per
Member since 2006 • 2605 Posts

I kick ass with Famas+Holographic Sight

theafiguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 theafiguy
Member since 2006 • 962 Posts

Depending on the map, I usually go with an M16A4 w/ ACOG on it and I run with full damage capabilities so I can take down people in one burst. Either that or I run with a blinged ACR (Silencer & RDS) and run in a semi-stealthy mode. I enjoy Cold Blooded and then I typically always run with Commando Pro. Occasionally I run with a Silenced ACR, Scavenger Pro, Cold Blooded, and Ninja Pro. That's just for bad word for poop and giggles.

Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
There isn't a best...
Suffca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Suffca
Member since 2008 • 666 Posts

The Famas or M16.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
M16 is good. I prefer to use snipers with acog. Atm im using WA2000 with acog, Scavenger pro, Stopping power Pro, and Steady Aim pro
DabsTight703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DabsTight703
Member since 2008 • 1966 Posts
ak47. easily.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
I use the AUG with a grip, and a Scar with a holo sight.
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kraychik
Member since 2009 • 2433 Posts

Take it from me, there is no best gun in the game. There are definitely certain types of guns, attachments, and perks that are better suited to certain maps AND certain game modes AND certain in-game circumtances, though. in Sabotage and Ground War modes, for example, it's hilarious to use an assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment as well as some sort of launcher as a secondary, like the RPG or thumper. Then you throw in scavenger and danger close perks and you'll be laughing at how funny the game has no become. If you don't already know, Sabotage and Ground War game modes are madness, tons of guys blasting each other with tons of blue packs for you to scavenge while you just spam the nube tube. It's hilarious. Hopefully I'll see you around in the games!

Anyways, that's just one example of varying guns and perks being effective in specific contexts. Aside from the 1887's strangely long range (which is kinda unfair in many one-on-one encounters), the weapons and perks are generally well-balanced. As many folks in here have said, find some combos that you like and max them out.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 millerlight89

Take it from me, there is no best gun in the game. There are definitely certain types of guns, attachments, and perks that are better suited to certain maps AND certain game modes AND certain in-game circumtances, though. in Sabotage and Ground War modes, for example, it's hilarious to use an assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment as well as some sort of launcher as a secondary, like the RPG or thumper. Then you throw in scavenger and danger close perks and you'll be laughing at how funny the game has no become. If you don't already know, Sabotage and Ground War game modes are madness, tons of guys blasting each other with tons of blue packs for you to scavenge while you just spam the nube tube. It's hilarious. Hopefully I'll see you around in the games!

Anyways, that's just one example of varying guns and perks being effective in specific contexts. Aside from the 1887's strangely long range (which is kinda unfair in many one-on-one encounters), the weapons and perks are generally well-balanced. As many folks in here have said, find some combos that you like and max them out.

kraychik
Why should we take it from you?
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kraychik
Member since 2009 • 2433 Posts
[QUOTE="kraychik"]

millerlight89

Hi millerlight89, Are you disputing anything substantial from my post or just trying to make casual conversation with me? Do you disagree with anything I've said?
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 millerlight89
[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="kraychik"]

kraychik

Hi millerlight89, Are you disputing anything substantial from my post or just trying to make casual conversation with me? Do you disagree with anything I've said?

Yea I disagree.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58416 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 millerlight89

[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="kraychik"] Hi millerlight89, Are you disputing anything substantial from my post or just trying to make casual conversation with me? Do you disagree with anything I've said?mrbojangles25

Yea I disagree.

awwww, young love.

So adorable :oops:

Whatever you say dude.
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#23 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Noob tube is the best!
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Noob tube is the best!nutcrackr
Whats that?
Dark_prince123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dark_prince123
Member since 2008 • 1149 Posts
[QUOTE="nutcrackr"]Noob tube is the best!dakan45
Whats that?

and thats another reason why I miss Dedi Servers , I mean sometimes its fun to use it but when someone make it it his Primary weapon with Scavenger and keep tubing all the time It become really mean . good job IW you f***ed up MW 2 experience again !!
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#26 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
I have no idea what you just said and i still dont know whats noobtube!!
-clippa-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -clippa-

Come on miller, you can't just say "I disagree", this isn't how discussion works :D Say what you disagree with and why and then we might get somewhere.

Anyone who uses the grenade launcher should be burnt at the stake in my opinion. A bit of an exaggeration but I couldn't live with myself getting cheap kills like that, it's like when people camp, how can you do that? I'd feel so dirty.

Dakan, noob tube is the grenade launcher

tony2077ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tony2077ca
Member since 2005 • 5242 Posts

Come on miller, you can't just say "I disagree", this isn't how discussion works :D Say what you disagree with and why and then we might get somewhere.

Anyone who uses the grenade launcher should be burnt at the stake in my opinion. A bit of an exaggeration but I couldn't live with myself getting cheap kills like that, it's like when people camp, how can you do that? I'd feel so dirty.

Dakan, noob tube is the grenade launcher

-clippa-
ah the glorious grenade launcher its fun when your not on the receiving end
dyproximy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dyproximy
Member since 2003 • 1194 Posts

Uninstall button is instawin!

-clippa-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -clippa-

Pardon?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

For hardcore I like using the Fal or the m-16. Pretty much one hit kills from across the map. Otherwise I like to use the ACR generally, Intervention for sniping and quick scoping, mp5k + spas 12 for CQB and i use the last lmg (mg240? or something).

And at the Noob tube comments, jesus I hate people who use the tube with scavenger and danger close, they don't even have to aim anywhere near you to get 3+ kills every time.

junaid15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 junaid15
Member since 2005 • 1163 Posts
ak47. easily.DabsTight703
this, its the only thing keeping me from prestige.
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#33 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11785 Posts

i say use what you will, any perk, any weapon, any strategy, just no hacking..

im tired of people saying ohh thats a noob weapon, and ohh thats a noob attack.. lol come on seriously

i use any and all weaponry, i get called names, i dont care... cause why they are mad cause they just got blown up by rocket launcher or grenade, calling me a noob and whatnot... im in the lead.

im getting mw2 in a couple of weeks for my pc. but these are the "rules" i go by for mw1, and will go by for mw2.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts
[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="nutcrackr"]Noob tube is the best!Dark_prince123
Whats that?

and thats another reason why I miss Dedi Servers , I mean sometimes its fun to use it but when someone make it it his Primary weapon with Scavenger and keep tubing all the time It become really mean . good job IW you f***ed up MW 2 experience again !!

It'd be great to have an anti noobtoob, akimbo and lightweight server.
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_prince123"][QUOTE="dakan45"] Whats that?Cranler

It'd be great to have an anti noobtoob, akimbo and lightweight server.

I would love that so much.