This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ultra_Violent (167 posts) -

My favourite is the Pyro, I like is mumbling battle cry, also he's good for hiding around a corner and ambushing enemies. One of my favourite tactics is to wait next to a enemy tele exit until someone appears and then set them alight,hilarious.

#2 Posted by harrisi17 (4010 posts) -

I play all of them in different maps, but I play 2fort the most and sniper of scout in that map. Next most is engineer and medic.

I can get tons of points as medic, but I never get kills (not assists)so sometimes it gets boring

#3 Posted by Rotinaj32 (331 posts) -

There is no BEST class, its what class you like.

The strongest may be soldier and demoman, but its way too arguable for any one class to be the best.

#4 Posted by mrbojangles25 (32002 posts) -

THe best TF2 class (for me) is the Engi. Been playing him nonstop since TFC, and I will continue to play him nonstop in TF2.

I also like the demo, especially now that the bombs are sticky. I love putting them on ceilings or hiding them.

I am a defensive player in case you cant tell.

#5 Posted by Whiteblade999 (5581 posts) -

Pyro for torching spys and flanking enemies :).

#6 Posted by brood_aliance (1005 posts) -

Pyro for torching spys and flanking enemies :).

Whiteblade999

I use all classes, depends on situation. I really like Soldier, Pyro, and Scout. Medic is also pretty cool.

#7 Posted by EndersAres (5710 posts) -

I play with everything but my favorites are spy, medic and engineer. Mostly spy.

#8 Posted by Ultra_Violent (167 posts) -

There is no BEST class, its what class you like.

The strongest may be soldier and demoman, but its way too arguable for any one class to be the best.

Rotinaj32

I meant favourite, sorry.

#9 Posted by Mediocre_man90 (968 posts) -
I'm a Medic. I'm not that great at doing the killing, but give me a medi-gun and a heavy weapons guyand I'll enable him all the way to victory!
#10 Posted by flipin_jackass (9729 posts) -
I've only played it a few times, but I think spy was pretty fun.
#11 Posted by pwilletts (881 posts) -
My favorite has got to be the scout.
#12 Posted by Hewkii (26339 posts) -
depends on the situation. if the opposing team is camping your spawn point, for instance (if you've ever played orange_x, you may know what I mean) then the spy is useful for clearing out the engineer mini bases.
#13 Posted by -notdie- (473 posts) -
I use pyro or demo. Or when the situation calls for it, I use medic and engi as well.
#14 Posted by ninjabeaver1 (925 posts) -
I've logged in 13 hours in TF2 and I still havn't tried demoman, engineer, scout & pyro. I'm afraid to try those classes because time wasted learning those classes would probably make my team lose.
#15 Posted by MTBare (5176 posts) -
No other snipers in here? I guess I'm all alone. I love me some sniper.
#16 Posted by zipozal (1809 posts) -
Scout ftw, spy is second
#17 Posted by mfsa (3328 posts) -

Heavy.

I love how he looks, I love his voice, and I love how much destruction he can unleash.

I find all the other classes simply boring compared with the Heavy.

So much blood!

#18 Posted by mrbojangles25 (32002 posts) -

Heavy.

I love how he looks, I love his voice, and I love how much destruction he can unleash.

So much blood!

mfsa

Awww, you like me? Thanks!

:D

#19 Posted by cd_rom (13951 posts) -

I play anything except spies really. I mostly play Demo. He's the most well-rounded character for me. Only problem is he doesn't have a shotgun, so pyros and scouts are a pain.

#20 Posted by SSCyborg (7625 posts) -
scout and medic
#21 Posted by mfsa (3328 posts) -
[QUOTE="mfsa"]

Heavy.

So much blood!

mrbojangles25

Meet me in the intel room when everyone's gone home. Maybe I can hold your weapon for you. It's so big and heavy...

#22 Posted by Manly-manly-man (3477 posts) -
I like the Spy the best.
#23 Posted by Ultra_Violent (167 posts) -
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"][QUOTE="mfsa"]

Heavy.

So much blood!

mfsa

Meet me in the intel room when everyone's gone home. Maybe I can hold your weapon for you. It's so big and heavy...

Haha, nice one

#24 Posted by Kolossi (780 posts) -

Every other class expect sniper and spy, because those are too hard for me.

#25 Posted by thsparta (1 posts) -
Scout and Pyro. No preference to both. Love them equally :)
#26 Posted by wis3boi (32011 posts) -
Scout and Pyro. No preference to both. Love them equally :)thsparta
4 year old topic........ >_>
#28 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Medic is by far the best. But other than that, all the classes are useful, but scout soldier and demoman are the most useful most of the time.

Anyways I usually play demoman or sniper.

Oh, necro thread.

#29 Posted by mrbojangles25 (32002 posts) -

awwwwwwwww I miss MFSA...we were like brothers. Too bad he is gone, don't know what he got banned for, but Gamespot is a lesser place because of it.

Hooray 4 year old thread for bringing up old wounds :(