kirito500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kirito500
Member since 2015 • 32 Posts

I have a lenovo y510p SlI model that i do not want anymore as i don't have the patience nor the time for PC gaming as much as I thought I would. This model has 8 gigs of ram and two Nvidia Geforce 750m graphics cards as well as a 1080p display. I would assume Ebay would be my best bet i purchased laptop from a friend who bought it last August brand new. Any ideas on where to sell it and make the most money? Thanks. Sorry for my English It used to be my first but it took a back seat for Japanese.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Craiglist\kijiji will get you the most money

kirito500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kirito500

@MonsieurX: Thanks.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

@kirito500: eBay is best or you can try Craigslist if you're looking to get murdered. Personally I'd never ever sell something worth more than $20 on Craigslist ever again. I live in a very nice area and I sold and a brand new Xbox One and I got set up and robbed by people that probably drove from the ghetto hours away. I even met them in the police station parking lot. There are some crazy fucking people out there. Be careful.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@saintsatan said:

@kirito500: eBay is best or you can try Craigslist if you're looking to get murdered. Personally I'd never ever sell something worth more than $20 on Craigslist ever again. I live in a very nice area and I sold and a brand new Xbox One and I got set up and robbed by people that probably drove from the ghetto hours away. I even met them in the police station parking lot. There are some crazy fucking people out there. Be careful.

what the ****!

kirito500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kirito500

@saintsatan: I would never in a million years use craigslist to sell anything. I will just use eBay and do a reserve price on it.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

... are you some beta tester/cheater?