Best Gaming Desktop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rosebeauty9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rosebeauty9
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Can you tell me about best gaming desktop which can play any game and on any resolution like UHD?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Depends on the budget...

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Since you didn't bother to say what your budget is, making recommendations impossible I'll post what a typical console player would think you need

Console players PC Build

Code135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Code135
Member since 2005 • 892 Posts

If by ANY you mean games coming out in 1-2 years as well - close to 10k. That is if maxing out is your preferred setting for the game ...

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thehig1

Oh at least 10k it will cost you

vitalmughal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vitalmughal
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

uHD is not ideal gaming environment at the moment. It will take some time for the technology to develop and deliver 4k gaming at high / ultra settings. Currently the best gaming system one should aim is ultra settings with a full HD/ high definition gameplay visuals.

You can assemble the best gaming pc by reading desktop configurations of best gaming builds.

It's better to go for multi-display HD gaming setup such as dual or triple screen panoramic settings with SLI or Corssfire, instead of going for a single 4K display. This will give much better field of view essential for in-game performance.

@thehig1 i think 10K is too much, a playable uHD machine under high settings could cost something around $2500-$3000.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thehig1

@vitalmughal: I was taking the piss it's not a serious build

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#8  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17799 Posts
@vitalmughal said:

uHD is not ideal gaming environment at the moment. It will take some time for the technology to develop and deliver 4k gaming at high / ultra settings. Currently the best gaming system one should aim is ultra settings with a full HD/ high definition gameplay visuals.

You can assemble the best gaming pc by reading desktop configurations of best gaming builds.

It's better to go for multi-display HD gaming setup such as dual or triple screen panoramic settings with SLI or Corssfire, instead of going for a single 4K display. This will give much better field of view essential for in-game performance.

@thehig1 i think 10K is too much, a playable uHD machine under high settings could cost something around $2500-$3000.

I would rather have a 4K screen instead of 3 lower resolution screens with bezels. Extra FOV is nice, but not necessary. The extra detail in the focal point of my vision is preferable. An ultra wide WQHD monitor is a nice compromise as well. The only problem is they don't make them at high refresh rate. I believe they are up to 75 hz with G-sync.