best faction in WOW (poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sparten-213 (121 posts) -

what is the best faction in World of Warcraft?

#2 Posted by L8erSquare (2599 posts) -

For The Horde!

Much MUCH shorter wait times for BG, then Allies 8) 

#3 Posted by Rammstein01 (287 posts) -
I have had my fair share of high levels on both factions but generally the atmosphere is better on the Alliance.
#4 Posted by PenguinLv7 (192 posts) -

Alliance.

Espcially gnomes. ;]

#5 Posted by NocturnalDemon (558 posts) -
While I like the look of the Alliance better, I'm gonna have to say Horde.  Most Alliance are newbs or idiots.  It's hard to get anything done, particularly in pvp.  The Horde tend to be more united and less newbish.  I just hate all of their dry lands >_
#6 Posted by destroyer_1991 (25 posts) -

wow can die.

#7 Posted by Sleepyz (3791 posts) -

wow can die.

destroyer_1991

You made me giggle. :lol:

#8 Posted by ali_kerem (558 posts) -

While I like the look of the Alliance better, I'm gonna have to say Horde. Most Alliance are newbs or idiots. It's hard to get anything done, particularly in pvp. The Horde tend to be more united and less newbish. I just hate all of their dry lands >_NocturnalDemon

so true. alliance people dont help each other and in battlegrounds, mostly they are acting like they are one man army and they die pathetically. when they find someone alone all people tries to get that kill while other hordes get the flag and finish the event. in the end horde wins mostly, not always ofcourse. 

#9 Posted by SaDiZTiKStyLeZ (1111 posts) -

I was going to put alot of crap here about why i don't like alliance compared to horde, but it's probably better left out. 

Horde FTW!

#10 Posted by ElectricNZ (2457 posts) -
I lol'd @ xfire profile. 40 hours of WoW a week.
#11 Posted by lol_waffles (1826 posts) -
The Alliance is full of stupid kids. (At least, that's how it is on Windrunner) Whenever you play PvP on the Alliance, everyone runs off alone like they're Rambo, and they die, respawn, and try again. Rinse and repeat.
#12 Posted by RK-Mara (11488 posts) -
Why don't people use the game forums? There's a forum for every game in GS.
#13 Posted by mrbojangles25 (32129 posts) -
Horde, cuz we got Trolls and Tauren (and now blood elves!) and we dont have gnomes and dwarves.