Best ENB in all of Skyrim(A Realistic Hope) Download and endorse!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SystemsGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SystemsGO
Member since 2011 • 1285 Posts

Tired of looking for an ENB that actually improves the game enough to make it worth while? Tired of wondering why it's always so grey in Skyrim? Have you ever wondered what it might be like to see a little more realistic lighting in Skyrim, yes we know the default lighting is good.. But everything can be improved upon, and with that being said here is the best ENB in all of Skyrim "A Realistic Hope" created by Sharpshooter8 on Skyrim Nexus.

Note: I did not create this mod, I just fully endorse and enjoy it greatly. It is a personal favorite of mine that adds so much more immersiveness to the game that didn't lack at all in that department to begin with. Sharshooter 8 created it from Skyrim Nexus, go endorse this file, and support the mod! He's friendly, and is actively working to improve upon the mod, and listens to feedback.

A Realistic Hope

Here are some screens.

A Realistic Hope

A Realistic Hope 2

A Realistic Hope 3

A Realsitic Hope 5A realsitic hope 5A Realsitic Hope

a realistic hope winter

Now that you've seen it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and go download and endorse it!

A Realistic Hope

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
I prefer SuperI3 or Jasmin ENB. Both greatly improve the lighting and add nice DOF without changing the colors. I get why people would like more vivid colors, but the thing to realize is that Skyrim washes out colors for an aesthetic reason, and personally I try to keep as true to the game's original art direction as possible when using graphics mods. Especially with Skyrim since the effect of increasing the color saturation is that it suddenly looks like a warm summer in Skyrim instead of a cold winter.
SystemsGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SystemsGO

I prefer SuperI3 or Jasmin ENB. Both greatly improve the lighting and add nice DOF without changing the colors. I get why people would like more vivid colors, but the thing to realize is that Skyrim washes out colors for an aesthetic reason, and personally I try to keep as true to the game's original art direction as possible when using graphics mods. Especially with Skyrim since the effect of increasing the color saturation is that it suddenly looks like a warm summer in Skyrim instead of a cold winter.gameguy6700

I don't think this mod takes anything away from the original game. It only improves upon it. While the sun is more bright now, it doesn't take away from the winter. The cloudy days are still cloudy, the winter area's like Winterhelm still look very grim, just much more improved upon. With this mod as you stroll through the world you notice differences everywhere, the storms are still present and terrifying, and the nights are scary. This keeps the immersion, while keeping the sun realistic. I'm not sure where you have winter, but here in Texas where I'm from the sun is still blinding even though it's terribly cold out, and snow is on the ground.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

To extreme for my taste.

To much contrast.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

I gotta say, I've tried a few ENBs, and A realistic hope definitely looks the best, in my opinion. Problem is, my laptop is not exactly a beast, and ANY enb screws my framerate to the point that it's not worth it (and yes, I tried the "performance version" of a Realistic hope. still unplayable. Pretty, though). Because of that, rather than use an ENB, I use Ultra Realistic World Lighting -http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13531 And Dynavision DOF -http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12525with Enhanced Nights (just because it's breathtakingly gorgeous) -http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=85 With those 3, I get a framerate hit of less than 5 fps on average compared to all vanilla. Here's a couple good screenshots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
The colors seem a little too vibrant and the specular on the characters seems way over done. Other than that it looks nice, but i still like how awesome the superl3 looks indoors and on characters
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
i'll keep track on this one
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

It's cool but all a bit too.... vivid for my tastes. The superl3 looks better. This looks overdone and would give me a headache.

Still looks better than most though

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I vote for Yadda's ENB + Realistic Lighting and FXAA injector colors

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_bi99man

Here's a few more shots with my setup. Also visible in this shots is http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12308, WATER -http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13268and The Asteria -http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13641.

Oh yeah, how do I get links to work where I can just have like "The Asteria" and that's clickable. The built in link function in GS forums has never worked right for me. Do I just have to actually type out the html?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Oh yeah, how do I get links to work where I can just have like "The Asteria" and that's clickable. The built in link function in GS forums has never worked right for me. Do I just have to actually type out the html?

the_bi99man

|url=blah blah blah| Name for text |/url|

use [ instead of |

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_bi99man

Hmm. That doesn't seem to want to work. I used GSs built in link tool for the link in my sig, and it worked just fine, but it never wants to do it for me in the forums.

Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts

Teh powah of teh cell!!!!

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_bi99man

One more.

Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

looks decent, but too dark for my liking... i have my own custom ENB settings I use which are best

laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

the_bi99man

...um, what is that ship doing?

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_bi99man

laliberte11

Haha. That's the Asteria.http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13641 Floating dwemer warship. It's a fully loaded player home. There's a little shrine in the woods below it that acts as a portal/door to get on.

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

[QUOTE="laliberte11"]

the_bi99man

Haha. That's the Asteria.http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13641 Floating dwemer warship. It's a fully loaded player home. There's a little shrine in the woods below it that acts as a portal/door to get on.

lol, i have that also. Its pretty cool inside. Lots of storage. But the sounds get on my nerves because of the gears in the background.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="laliberte11"]

danjammer69

lol, i have that also. Its pretty cool inside. Lots of storage. But the sounds get on my nerves because of the gears in the background.

Yeah, it is rather loud. I hang out there some times, but I do all of my actual storage and "home" stuff in Dovahkiin Hideout.

couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#20 couly
Member since 2004 • 6277 Posts
I don't know why people insist on slapping ENB onto everything. It's good on GTA4, that's about it. It doesn't suit anything else.
SystemsGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SystemsGO

I don't know why people insist on slapping ENB onto everything. It's good on GTA4, that's about it. It doesn't suit anything else.couly

It suits Skyrim perfectly fine, and has enhanced my gameplay experience moreso than anything else so far. To each their own. For me, I'll take the ENB on GTA and Skyrim. :)

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

I'd rather play the game looking through eyes than a camera lense with an exceptionally narrow focus and vaseline slapped over it.