Best bass and the winner SONY

This topic is locked from further discussion.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

I just bagged the sony LBT-Sh2000 and it is so good I might just be homeless. This is a club system for your house. Let me put it this way at 15 out of 30 on the volume things started falling off my walls. I turned it up to 20 and my insides started shaking. It also has nice lights and very nice voices and highs. I just love this thing. That said there is no video at all or wifi. It also takes usb sticks/hard drives and finding music out of thousands of songs is a pain. I hooked up to my gaming pc but it is impossible to play as my mouse won't track right. So I am using with my ps3/360 hdtv.

Make no mistake this is brute force. It sucks on classical music and the separation also sucks. The imaging is meh also. All that is forgotten on dubstep,rap,metal and reggaeton. I am on the other side of my house and I can hear my music clearly. Oh a plus the speakers are shielded thank GOD. Do NOT play the harlem shake at 15 with out taking down anything you have on your walls. This is on the normal flat eq you can add even MORE BASS.

Oh I forgot you can add a mic and sing also.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Too much bass is when you have more bass than the engineer mixing the track had.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#3 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

Too much bass is when you have more bass than the engineer mixing the track had.

kraken2109
Pretty much this, anything else is artificial. Whoever mixed the song did it the way they thought was best.
kackarat24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kackarat24
Member since 2002 • 116 Posts
Never heard that system. Looks tight. I have a Epik Legend hooked up to a Yamaha receiver and five eight inch dual cone/dual tweeter Yamaha in ceiling speakers. Talk about clean, low, powerful bass with great mids. I had to vibrate proof my living room and adjoining rooms because the sub is so powerful you can feel the clean hits from 30 ft away.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts
[QUOTE="kackarat24"]Never heard that system. Looks tight. I have a Epik Legend hooked up to a Yamaha receiver and five eight inch dual cone/dual tweeter Yamaha in ceiling speakers. Talk about clean, low, powerful bass with great mids. I had to vibrate proof my living room and adjoining rooms because the sub is so powerful you can feel the clean hits from 30 ft away.

Thats really dumb..
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

[QUOTE="kackarat24"]Never heard that system. Looks tight. I have a Epik Legend hooked up to a Yamaha receiver and five eight inch dual cone/dual tweeter Yamaha in ceiling speakers. Talk about clean, low, powerful bass with great mids. I had to vibrate proof my living room and adjoining rooms because the sub is so powerful you can feel the clean hits from 30 ft away.Wolfetan
Thats really dumb..

Not if you like bass and I love bass

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kackarat24"]Never heard that system. Looks tight. I have a Epik Legend hooked up to a Yamaha receiver and five eight inch dual cone/dual tweeter Yamaha in ceiling speakers. Talk about clean, low, powerful bass with great mids. I had to vibrate proof my living room and adjoining rooms because the sub is so powerful you can feel the clean hits from 30 ft away.no-scope-AK47

Thats really dumb..

Not if you like bass and I love bass

I'm just saying thats a lot of bass, albeit too much.
kackarat24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kackarat24
Member since 2002 • 116 Posts

Epik makes some tight powerful subs. My Epik Legend hits lows I have never heard before in a track or movie for that matter. Honestly, I miss my home theater even at the local Regal Cinemas

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Boomy bass gives me a head ache. I like me some deep, defined bass.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

9 month old thread that was crap to start with, no bumping needed.